Reviews for The King's Mate II: Caesura
anaklusmos1 chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
No! Not him! Oh cruel fate. On other words, you are a cruel writer.
The one thing I don't understand is, how could this queen wannabe/ turkey lady be so careless is to give up her entire plan like that? Honestly.
anaklusmos1 chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
What?! What did you SEE?!
anaklusmos1 chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Haha. What a clever way of denouncing their friendship. But seriously, I'm itching to slap Diarmad. And Laird.
anaklusmos1 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
He's a heartless bastard. Does he expect anyone to have sympathy for him?
I don't understand why you made them have this strange insta-love and then this weird 'suddenly out of love' thing. Is that why it's called Caesura? Because it's a pause from their relationship? Why must you smush my heart this way? I wasn't completely invested in their relationship or anything, but I like Noel.
bren43050 chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Really like the story
loversblackrose1 chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
seeing them seperated is making me cry and i'm barely keeping myself reading it. D:
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
This is a great start for the final story. Can't wait to read more! :D
Chronos Ardour chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
OK Noel WHAT DEVIOUS PLAN? Iam dying in curiosity here
Chronos Ardour chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
ok...Diarmad oh you...I thought "He said he knew Noël would never love him as much as Kris loved Noël, that in times he felt very egotistical because he kept him away from Diarmad" was meant to be write like this? "He said he knew Noël would never love him as much as Diarmad loved Noël, that in times he felt very egotistical because he kept him away from Diarmad"? Iam a bit confused here
Chronos Ardour chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
ok this is angsty I cant believe you made me cry in front of my laptop,owh god Diarmad you fool!thats not how you atone your failure! and Kris TTATT I guess human life really is fragile...
Chronos Ardour chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Owh god Keith QAQ
Chronos Ardour chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
oh god dont we love the part where Landyn smirked at Diarmad?ok Noel you still love Diarmad enough to worry about him
Chronos Ardour chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Yes Noel you have done a good job,because the only thing you can do for your ex who took in an a_e for a mistress and invite you to his birthday is to make him feel old and mock him,and finally Laird got kicked out -_-
Chronos Ardour chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Laird you a_e...we all know youre just jealous of Noel..
Chronos Ardour chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
ok...Noel just hurt too much...oh Diarmad you know you love Noel then you go emo? been wondering who the guest is
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »