Reviews for Wind
Archia chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
You know, for a first attempt, this is pretty good. It has it's meaning embedded throughout, and the repetition of the wind is nice. Some of the lines could use a little work, some are a bit too long and don't fit as nicely with the flow as the could.

But it's still really nice for a first, most of the rhymes work really nicely, and it gives some good imagery.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I don't write poetry either. Heh heh.

But lookit you, trying something new. Nice. I'd say, practice it, and you'll be good. Not that this isn't good, I don't know what good poetry is either. *shrug*

-REB
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Well I'm not exactly a good poet myself so I don't know what a good poem is, but this is okay for me. You should try writing another one.
True Talker chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Don't be so hard on yourself. Poetry is something you feel and spoken in words. Your poem is good especially if it is your first time.

As you write more the words will flow more. Besides I haven't written any stories and I don't know if my imagination is that vast - for me it would have to be based on something. Even still I am uncertain. SO, what was my point? Good Work.