Reviews for The Truth May Vary
to love a belle chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
nice pillowbook. you're definitely going through a lot, and i wish the best of luck with it. keep writing.
laurenmlbc chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Oh my goodness, that's not something anyone should have to deal with. And while it's not my place to say, and please don't take it the wrong way, but it seems really selfish of your dad in light of all you have going on. Plus, it's hard enough as it is to watch your parents get divorce to immediately have a new person in your life like that. Dumb. Just dumb.
laurenmlbc chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
That was a great comparison with the Breakfast Club...and it really just sucks. I hope it ended up working out, though, like...you guys actually talking more. I hate that situation..liking a guy but the possibilities not lining up like you would like them too. Just sucks and it hurts! I empathize believe me.
laurenmlbc chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
That sounds like not a fun time...it's track right? Sorry you did so bad, though...I never was one for team sports...or sports in general haha, don't have the coordination.
laurenmlbc chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Congrats on almost graduating! Bet you are excited! College can definitely be a new and exciting start...especially if the people currently around you are driving you crazy. Kudos to you, as well, for getting help when you realize you need it. That's one of the hardest things in the world to do.
cassandove chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I know it sucks (both of my parents have been remarried and divorced multiple times), but really, you would probably be better off living with your mom if your dad's going to be an ass like that.
cassandove chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
For the record, Forensics (VA equivalent of UIL) Regionals are INSANELY HARD to advance in. Plus it doesn't help that you got included at the last minute - I bet that if you would've been more prepared, you would've advanced.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Well, 2012 doesn't sound like it's been awesome so far... but hopefully, it'll get better!

I'm sorry about your parents. /

Happy birthday (again)! ]

I'll still be sticking around, in the meantime. Can't seem to get rid of me, huh? P

Also, college! I know Erin loves it, so I hope you will, too. :) What are you going for?
Mirthless Laughter chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Wow. It's coming up fast. How does it feel?
cassandove chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I STILL CARE BB. Also my new penname is in parentheses.