Reviews for Sticks and Stones
BrunetteBeauty14 chapter 2 . 2/13
New viewer here! hi based on your description I cant wait to read it!
bookppl93 chapter 2 . 1/4
I hope you get back to writing it soon
bellsbells chapter 26 . 9/25/2013
i wuv u anna. i really like this. i know im reading it a lot later than everyone else but whateves.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/25/2013
i hope cassie dies. :3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Good story so far, and I'm going to check out the other chapters right away but there's a little thing that's bugging me : "Qu'est-ce? Quitter regarder! Il est impoli!"
In french, you would rather say "Quoi ? Qu'est-ce que vous avez à me regarder ? C'est impoli ! (or c'est mal élevé !)"
AriTakahashi chapter 30 . 5/17/2013
Yeah, I can't believe you just did that, but you've manage to keep me interested in the story, so props for you! Now, I shall read your sequel!
Michelle Lacie Kat chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
Being human is too complicated let's all be unicorns!
Sorry I had to say that, anyways I love this story. It isn't what I was originally looking for but I am seriously hooked on this story now I am sadly neglecting my other two favorite stories! U have twisted my mind away from them u mastermind person! Oh well, love the story and ur writing style! Keep it up!
Gummybear chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
The names of the people confused me seth and sage
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Worth-BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING MY DEAR FRIEND! I can hardly wait for more of this story and going back on another adventure with Grace and everyone again-I AM JUMPING FOR JOY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for more-I thought I would have to cry myself into oblivion at losing Grace and Koda, Izzy and Lizzy shoot the whole gang! This is going to be another EXCEPTIONALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD STORY!
MissRach chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is really good:)
Wishing i was as good a writer as you XD
spottedfire98 chapter 30 . 11/21/2012
O-O Im gonna die because of the suspense...
Guest chapter 30 . 11/9/2012
GIRL-DEAD-NO BREATH-IN A MAJOR STUPOR HERE! OH BLOODY HELL-I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL-I cannot believe she did this and I CANNOT wait to see what Luna's reaction would be! You REALLY REALLY OUTDID YOURSELF THIS TIME Worth-HELL AND DAMNATION-you have me HYPERVENTILLATING HERE! I AM BOWED AT YOUR FEET 'MASTER' FOR THIS CHAPTER ALONE!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/9/2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN IT Worth-my HEART IS BREAKING for Grace! I didn't think that she would want to forget wasn't expecting that! Now I have to wonder how this is all going to play out and DEFINITELY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SEQUEL! PERFECTION IN AMAZING WRITING MY DEAREST FRIEND!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/9/2012
OMG Worth-SOMETHING BIG IS COMING DOWN AND I AM DYING HERE! Iam soooo glad her sisters were alright and I AM STILL NOT SURE ABOUT THE DOCTOR! Eve has something planned I am almost sure by the way she called retreat! Now as I cannot wait for next chapter Ima OUTA HERE-LOL!
indiarubber chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Good, but a colour which is essentially navy to light green is impossible. Did you mean the other way around?
143 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »