Reviews for All Cats Are Grey
Atenea217 chapter 18 . 1/24
I'm loving this story. I think you're doing a wonderful work with the characters. I seriously hope you'll keep updating, I really want to see what's going to happen with those boys, I like them so much. And I have to say it, I feel so very sad about Nancy.
fleurmort chapter 18 . 1/6
This is so beautiful and good and correct. I am so happy that you updated this, but I'm so upset with myself for not seeing the notification until just recently. I ache for this story every time I see you've updated another, but the wait makes the prize so much more when you do upload a new chapter. I plan on staying with these boys and their story to the very end because there is something just so special about how right they feel.

This chapter is overflowing with lovely thoughts and feelings. I know it's somewhat short, but I'm glad that in this they were able to slowly let go of things that might be holding them back from one another, at least for the time being. I can't sort out all of the feelings this brought up in me. Mainly I'm just scared for Levi, and nervous of Mathi (because he can't be happy with how things are going), and I'm desperate for Theo to just take poor Levi out of his awful home situation. I think it must be really hard on Levi because everyone must see him as a non-sexual being because of how he is, and even he himself probably has a hard time understanding how he feels, but it's so obvious that he's capable of love both emotional and physical in a slower way than other people. I think they probably make him out to be a smaller man than he actually is, and it isn't fair. I'm afraid that Theo won't be up to the task of loving Levi properly, not because he doesn't feel it but because he belittles Levi as well. All throughout he's been reprimanding himself for thinking of Levi in a romantic way as though Levi couldn't comprehend love, but then at other times he mentions how Levi is just another person who catches on to things differently than others. I just want everything to be okay with them and I couldn't care about anyone else. I am so happy that Theo is coming back for Levi, I really hope they start to spend more time with each other soon. Thank you so much for continuing. I'm excited to read what else you might have up your sleeve for these two. Whenever it may be that you're ready to update, I will be here waiting and happy to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Yo!
Just found this story, haven't read it yet but really interested! Sythesthia isn't a subject wildly known or written about so if anyone wanted to read a story centered where the main character is synesthic I highly recommend the book ultraviolet by r.
Other than that, off to read this!
SamaraL chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
I like how connections are made between the. Characters. They dont seem contrived or forced. It is starting to make sense.
SamaraL chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I love how Levi had key experiences. Key words that ground him. Also the sense of touch which is prominent in autism. Very good job!
SamaraL chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I love Levi's pov. It's all sensory. Heightened. I want to know what the trigger word is.
SamaraL chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That is a very interesting premise. An autistic boy. It would be hard to reflect the world of someone who is autistic. In curious how do u know so much ab it. I love the use of the garden and word dark. Darkness is like a safe escape for both heroes. There is fragility to the autistic boy that is cery touching. I'm
Thinking he is not at the extreme of the spextrum otherwise he would. It be able to relate to the world much.
DawnSister chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
I'm so glad you have got back to this story and you're enjoying it again. That means we can enjoy it too. It is always so full of imagery and is almost a senses overload, but this is what it's supposed to be. You always manage, in every story, to make us feel as the characters feel: not just seeing it through their eyes but feeling it through every sense. This story especially does this very well.

A lovely chapter, and such closeness, yet such a distance yet to go. Beuatiful.

DS
MintyChapstick chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
Ahhh. :) This was so lovely to read. I'm thrilled you found something that made you come back to this story again! I can definitely see how these characters and their story would be one of those that you are just along for the ride, feeling out how things should go. I actually really like that about your writing in this one! Thanks for the update. :)
tangerine chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
100% thumbs up from an autistic person. I was a little afraid to read it but the portrayal is painfully accurate. It hurts to read sometimes. Fiction. I don't think any Theos exist in real life.
fleurmort chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
This is really lovely in a wonderful achey way. I think i'm becoming one of your biggest fans. You're writing style is really amazing and somehow slightly different in each story you put up. I love how you've gotten into the mind of Levi in such an intimate and unique way. It's really tough to do that, especially in third person, but you've managed. I can't say i'm surprised, you're really wonderful at pulling that type of thing off exceedingly well. It's truly your gifted way of getting your reader into a character's mindset that I adore. I can never get enough of the sensations and discomfort and confusion of Levi. It's as if I can really relate to his thinking, because you write it so well. It flows in a way that feels very real, very raw. I hope to see the next chapter soon. I am so anxious about what might happen in Nancy's house. I hope for the best. I'll be on pins & needles until then. 3
Preposterous chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
I still don't understand how theo is Nancy's next of kin. They're related? Can't wait to see what Theo and Levi will do in that house. Together. With no one else around. But it'll probably be more PG than what I have in mind.
Preposterous chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Lucky Levi.
Preposterous chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Dang. And here I thought theo was sane. Now Nancy is prob. The only sane character.
Preposterous chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Mathi's extremely selfish. I can't believe I just noticed it.
180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »