Reviews for Bound By Fate
Who Is This Girl Anyway chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
The thing that I've noticed in the story is that you seem to have a knack for dialogue and relationships. Adrian and Heather have a convincing friendship and the narrative voice is pretty consistent. It's also quite packed in that you've got quite a lot happening in one chapter - which is good, because it stops the reader getting bored.

One thing I would maybe comment on is that you switch point of view quite a lot, so maybe a better alternative would be to organise them by character instead of chronology: for example, Heather's POV up to an event, then Adrian's POV up to the same event and go like that. Then again, that could get a bit repetitive, though it gives you a lot of potential for dramatic irony. For Chris' personality I would imagine someone who maybe fits the mould of Heather's interest but also someone who disagrees. Heather and Adrian are teenagers, which means that they're at an age crucial to finding an identity, so I think someone who Heather could argue or bounce off would be the most interesting. Anyway, good luck with the rest of your story. You seem to be doing pretty well.

ParisianCoffeeKat chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
this is so awesome! its kinda like a love triangle, were Heather is the top point and Chris and Adrian are the two bottom points and they both love Heather! lol why cant she date both of them at the same time with their permission? but i think i know why... it would cause a lot more jealousness between Chris and Adrian... But it would be funny,a good story, and a edge-of-seat story
ParisianCoffeeKat chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
whats the song at the end?
Tash B chapter 25 . 4/26/2014
Ok, thats it time for me to vent:
seriously, listen very carefully, Heather-Aiden, Aiden-Heather, thats how it should be. The studies of Tash have shown lack of justifiable romance and a pinch (or more) of spicyness is hazardous for your health, so if your readers get sick its your fault for not making us happy, so hurry up and update asap! Are you reading london calling by visionary dreamer, its awesome, lyk u, cant wait for the next chapter, laterz!
penandhearts chapter 25 . 4/25/2014
Damn, I've missed this story more than I realized. Haven't read new material in a whiiiiile, and this was a right breath of fresh air. Cheers for brightening my day. :)
littlemsadorkable1717 chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
i just read your whole story, it took almost an entire hour and i have to say that it was totally worth it! i really loved your story! i really hope Aiden and Thea become friends again soon! i want them to end up together.. (i think) but they should at least be friends! they're really cute as friends.. please let them be friends again! ;)
VampireGirl6921 chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
Omg I love his story! Believe it or not, rigt now it's around midnight when I just finished this chapter! I started the first chapter around nine thirty pm but it's really great! Pls pls pls try not to wait a year before you post the next chapter like you did before(as read in authors notes) this is on my iPod 2 so I can't really et to the poll on ur profile, so just for the record, I'm hopping that Adrian dumps that whitetrashfakearse and romantically(giant emphassis) asks her out.
I have a challenge for you. My brothers friend was able to write a scene so sad, so horribly sad, it made have the class cry when they read it. Seen with my own eyes. If you decide that Thea will finally get to have her best friend as her boyfriend, I am asking you to make the scene where he asks her out so romantic that it will make people cry tears of joy for Heather when they read it.

So I only have one thing left to ask: Challenge Accepted?
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
Oh my gosh I feel so bad for Chris :( Though it's strange how Heather still likes him so much but I guess her feelings aren't done with. I have to wonder why Aiden didn't talk to her for three months? I love this story and your writing! I'm so glad you're back and you're not rushing the ending :) I love how she met Sam and might get to room with her! Keep up the amazing work and you must be super smart to go to collage at such a young age :) Anyway I'd love to hear from you
Sincerely, Grace
Irisheyes chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
Sorry it was put up befor I could finish here we go

Upon you and give you peace

Many blessing I hope school is going good
Until next time
Irisheyes chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
O my GOODNESS I love this book sooo much
It's so hard to find a good book with no swearing in it and no inappropriate behaver!
I'm SOO glad you made this book!:)
you are a fantastic writer!
One of my favorite 2 Timothy 1:7
For god has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
1 Peter 5:7 :)
Just wondering are you Irish?
Have a great day and update soon please!.
The lord bless you and keep you the lord make his face shine opon
Bry chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
I think the 'filler' chapter was really good bc its not like you just rushed into some random drama, if that makes sense. Lol. I feel like this story is ending soon and it makes me sad thinking about it. I enjoyed this story since the VERY beginning3 Can't wait for the next update. This story inspires me to want to right a romance story bc I think you're a really good writer:) Any tips? (btw, this is HopelessRomantic97)
Scarlett Frayne chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
I Love this story!:D:D:D:D:D:D
Guest chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
Update plz dis story is really gud XD
Krimson Crusader chapter 24 . 4/10/2014
Hi, I was too lazy to log in. I really enjoy your story and hate that I read it all in one day. I hope you put up another chapter soon.
Bry chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
I'm so glad you updated! And its good to see you back. Can't wait till the next update(:
255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »