Reviews for Binded By Fate
VampireGirl6921 chapter 25 . 42m ago
Omg I love his story! Believe it or not, rigt now it's around midnight when I just finished this chapter! I started the first chapter around nine thirty pm but it's really great! Pls pls pls try not to wait a year before you post the next chapter like you did before(as read in authors notes) this is on my iPod 2 so I can't really et to the poll on ur profile, so just for the record, I'm hopping that Adrian dumps that whitetrashfakearse and romantically(giant emphassis) asks her out.
I have a challenge for you. My brothers friend was able to write a scene so sad, so horribly sad, it made have the class cry when they read it. Seen with my own eyes. If you decide that Thea will finally get to have her best friend as her boyfriend, I am asking you to make the scene where he asks her out so romantic that it will make people cry tears of joy for Heather when they read it.

So I only have one thing left to ask: Challenge Accepted?
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 25 . 4/16
Oh my gosh I feel so bad for Chris :( Though it's strange how Heather still likes him so much but I guess her feelings aren't done with. I have to wonder why Aiden didn't talk to her for three months? I love this story and your writing! I'm so glad you're back and you're not rushing the ending :) I love how she met Sam and might get to room with her! Keep up the amazing work and you must be super smart to go to collage at such a young age :) Anyway I'd love to hear from you
Sincerely, Grace
Irisheyes chapter 25 . 4/16
Sorry it was put up befor I could finish here we go

Upon you and give you peace

Many blessing I hope school is going good
Until next time
Irisheyes
Irisheyes chapter 25 . 4/16
O my GOODNESS I love this book sooo much
It's so hard to find a good book with no swearing in it and no inappropriate behaver!
I'm SOO glad you made this book!:)
you are a fantastic writer!
One of my favorite 2 Timothy 1:7
For god has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
1 Peter 5:7 :)
Just wondering are you Irish?
Have a great day and update soon please!.
The lord bless you and keep you the lord make his face shine opon
Bry chapter 25 . 4/15
I think the 'filler' chapter was really good bc its not like you just rushed into some random drama, if that makes sense. Lol. I feel like this story is ending soon and it makes me sad thinking about it. I enjoyed this story since the VERY beginning3 Can't wait for the next update. This story inspires me to want to right a romance story bc I think you're a really good writer:) Any tips? (btw, this is HopelessRomantic97)
Scarlett Frayne chapter 25 . 4/15
I Love this story!:D:D:D:D:D:D
Guest chapter 25 . 4/15
Update plz dis story is really gud XD
Krimson Crusader chapter 24 . 4/10
Hi, I was too lazy to log in. I really enjoy your story and hate that I read it all in one day. I hope you put up another chapter soon.
Bry chapter 24 . 4/3
I'm so glad you updated! And its good to see you back. Can't wait till the next update(:
Jetski330 chapter 23 . 3/5/2013
Ahhhhhh pls pls pls pls pls pls pls plspls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls plspls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls plspls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls plspls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls plspls pls pls pls pls pls UPDATE finish the story and Btw I TAYLOR SWIFT SHE IS AMAZING although her red album was not as good as fearless it's still great and my favourite song from it is I almost do
Ps check out the song 'Gonna get over you' By Sara Bareilles
Daughter of Athena x chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
hey! You need to updsate like SUPER soon! I just went back and read all the other chapters and now I really need to know what happens!
Thea chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
Loving your story please please please update again don't just leave the story :( I really hope she ends up with aiden I think she will!
penandhearts chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
WOMAN! Finally caught up to the story. Haha. Keep writing, por favor. Ang sad ng chapter na to eh. Must move on. Lol. And don't mind 'em copycats, dear. You're always a step ahead (ano daw?). BASTA!

Keep it up! Imma be stalking you ngayong vacation. :D

- A
Art7Freak chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
Hey, I hate to rain on your parade (even though I LOVE the rain), but I'm pretty sure having lyrics (unless they're original) isn't allowed on this sight. Rule numero 3 of 'Actions not Allowed.' I guess you can at least shorten them so it's only parts of verses...
Anyway, I like Chris! Heather should be with him. Screw true love he's so much more sunshine! And Adrian is still dating Tanya, and I'm pretty sure he wanted to date her for a while. But Chris is so sweet and he tries so hard for Heather and I feel bad!
Dark Moons and Whispered Words chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
Chris is waaaaaaaaaayyy better for her (cause Adrian was a jerk to her... waaay jerk) but I think since he's such a nice guy he'd be "fine" with it
249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »