Reviews for Bound By Fate
RubyRed22 chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
Finally... I was waiting for Chris to get it! I'm shocked that he wasn't more upset, but I can totally see where he's coming from. I mean, even WE saw it coming! Am I right? Awwww, he is such a good guy. Though, I kind have a feeling that he's doing the girl equivalent of keeping a poker face before he can get home and cry into his pillow. You know what I mean? Yeah, maybe not.
It's been a while since you updated, so I seem to forget details here and there... Remind me again what the locket is supposed to mean? :S
Ginbrat chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
Oh, I feel bad for poor Chris. He loves her and she loves I love where this story is heading. Resilient? Is that like hesitant? Sorry, I'm kinda slow at words. If it is like that, then yes. He should chase after her, even though shes in love with Aiden.
Please update soon
Smitha chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
OMG Finnaly! :) Loved it, girl ;)

Hmmm if I were Chris... I don't know, I might not have but he loved her enough to let her go like that *tear tear*

Okay, so funny story... xD I was thinking about this story about two days ago cuz I'm all like my FAVORITE story hasn't been updated in FOREVER.. so I decided to show it to my friends and read it all over again :) And then two days later.. ta da!.. it's updated! :) It made me so happy :)

Love ya, Smitha
Starsis chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
I like this story, but I feel so bad for Chris. You gotta do something for him, like make him fall in love... But he seemed pretty okay with Heather leaving... I don't know, you have to make him fall in love with someone else soon! :)
kaitlynelizabethxo chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
OMG, I love this story! Pretty, pretty, pretty please update soon. I'M DYING!
Thea Nemrica chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
lol aidee bear? XD loving this story :D keep up the good work ;)
bookppl93 chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
Heheh I am tired -.- sports suck the life outta me.
Daughter of Athena x chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
Awesome chapter! I wish they would just tell eachother how they feel already! :D I love this story sooo much! :D Sorry somone stole your story btw! :(
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhh I can not wait for the update i hope the two realize soon that they belong together! Cant wait till next time
xx
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 22 . 10/1/2012
can't wait for the next update!
Ginbrat chapter 22 . 10/1/2012
Awwww! I want Thea and Aiden together so baaaaaad!
Please update soon.
dog3167 chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
Can't wait for the next update! For whoever is stealing your well tell them your gonna kick their a$$! Anyways great chapter! I was doing a happy dance in my mind when I saw it update! I wish I could make this review longer but I'm on my iPod and the noise it makes when you type drives me crazy plus it's time to sleep :)
JJsMommy29 chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
loving your story and hope that you do end up getting to finish it this is one of my favorites on her but keep up the amazing work
ziggzagg chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
still reading, that's for sure c:
asdfghjkk chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
I just discovered this today and I couldnt pull myself away from it. This story is sooo captivating and I can't wait till the next update pleassee try ur best to get another one up i think i will burst if i had to wait another day to read what happens. props for thinking of such a gr8 storyline everybody secretly melts when they read something like this.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »