Reviews for Bound By Fate
kaitlynelizabethxo chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
OMG, I love this story! Pretty, pretty, pretty please update soon. I'M DYING!
Thea Nemrica chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
lol aidee bear? XD loving this story :D keep up the good work ;)
bookppl93 chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
Heheh I am tired -.- sports suck the life outta me.
Daughter of Athena x chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
Awesome chapter! I wish they would just tell eachother how they feel already! :D I love this story sooo much! :D Sorry somone stole your story btw! :(
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhh I can not wait for the update i hope the two realize soon that they belong together! Cant wait till next time
xx
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 22 . 10/1/2012
can't wait for the next update!
Ginbrat chapter 22 . 10/1/2012
Awwww! I want Thea and Aiden together so baaaaaad!
Please update soon.
DeleteThisUnusedAccount chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
Can't wait for the next update! For whoever is stealing your well tell them your gonna kick their a$$! Anyways great chapter! I was doing a happy dance in my mind when I saw it update! I wish I could make this review longer but I'm on my iPod and the noise it makes when you type drives me crazy plus it's time to sleep :)
JJsMommy29 chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
loving your story and hope that you do end up getting to finish it this is one of my favorites on her but keep up the amazing work
ziggzagg chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
still reading, that's for sure c:
asdfghjkk chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
I just discovered this today and I couldnt pull myself away from it. This story is sooo captivating and I can't wait till the next update pleassee try ur best to get another one up i think i will burst if i had to wait another day to read what happens. props for thinking of such a gr8 storyline everybody secretly melts when they read something like this.
RubyRed22 chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
Yay! I've missed you!

It's funny how two people can be in love and not even know each other's feelings... *sigh* Now I'm a lovesick puppy!... I really want to know what happens next, so please don't stop this story! I love where this is right now, and how Heather is finally coming around!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I guess so..nothing bitchy soo far...by the way..I loved the story
Smitha chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
Yayaaa... U FINALLY updated :) You just made my day.. like seriously :)
Yep, so the climax is finally getting closer :) Though I still feel TERRIBLE about Chris :) Poor Chris... maybe Chris and Heather's other girlfriend could end up together (I forgot her name since I hadn't read this in sooo long) :/
yes so that would be great because then everyone's happy :)

Keep writing! BTW I love the songs you put in here.. they're amazing :D
Tiiinam chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
I'm too lazy to sign in, but that is my real user name. OMG. YOU UPDATED AND IM SO EXCITED. PLEASE KEEP UPDATING I LOVE THIS STORY. YAY. I LOVE YOU NOW. THANK YOU!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »