Reviews for Binded By Fate
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 22 . 10/1/2012
can't wait for the next update!
GinBrat chapter 22 . 10/1/2012
Awwww! I want Thea and Aiden together so baaaaaad!
Please update soon.
DeleteThisUnusedAccount chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
Can't wait for the next update! For whoever is stealing your well tell them your gonna kick their a$$! Anyways great chapter! I was doing a happy dance in my mind when I saw it update! I wish I could make this review longer but I'm on my iPod and the noise it makes when you type drives me crazy plus it's time to sleep :)
JJsMommy29 chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
loving your story and hope that you do end up getting to finish it this is one of my favorites on her but keep up the amazing work
ziggzagg chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
still reading, that's for sure c:
asdfghjkk chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
I just discovered this today and I couldnt pull myself away from it. This story is sooo captivating and I can't wait till the next update pleassee try ur best to get another one up i think i will burst if i had to wait another day to read what happens. props for thinking of such a gr8 storyline everybody secretly melts when they read something like this.
RubyRed22 chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
Yay! I've missed you!

It's funny how two people can be in love and not even know each other's feelings... *sigh* Now I'm a lovesick puppy!... I really want to know what happens next, so please don't stop this story! I love where this is right now, and how Heather is finally coming around!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I guess so..nothing bitchy soo far...by the way..I loved the story
Smitha chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
Yayaaa... U FINALLY updated :) You just made my day.. like seriously :)
Yep, so the climax is finally getting closer :) Though I still feel TERRIBLE about Chris :) Poor Chris... maybe Chris and Heather's other girlfriend could end up together (I forgot her name since I hadn't read this in sooo long) :/
yes so that would be great because then everyone's happy :)

Keep writing! BTW I love the songs you put in here.. they're amazing :D
Tiiinam chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
I'm too lazy to sign in, but that is my real user name. OMG. YOU UPDATED AND IM SO EXCITED. PLEASE KEEP UPDATING I LOVE THIS STORY. YAY. I LOVE YOU NOW. THANK YOU!
HopelessRomantic97 chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
Yay, you finally updated! AWESOME chapter. This chapter made me realize team Aiden for sure:)
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 21 . 8/14/2012
can't wait for next chapter.
ziggzagg chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
i read all the current chapters available the other night while scrolling through links sent from afriend on my phone and really enjoyed each chapter of this story. I love the characters and how you've decided to write it. The plot is so intriguing to me that i got this account to stay updated!
DeleteThisUnusedAccount chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
Well after this chapter I do think Aidan and Heather should end up together because they're meant to be! I mean I'm started to notice how much they want each other :D. But I still think Chris and Heather are a great couple because you can tell how much Chris really likes her.
countrydragon chapter 21 . 8/8/2012