Reviews for Arcanum
WhiteAngelDragon chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Impressive detail. I am really starting to get a better feel for Brithan's personality, but hope to learn more of the other characters expecially Gabryl's whom I see a lot of potential for. Over all another chapter well done. Bravo sir.
AFireInside55 chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
I like the names you have given to the characters; they seem to fit with their personalities. I only saw a few spelling errors, but it's fine. Hoping the next chapter will be longer!

-AFI55
AFireInside55 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Another superb chapter! The conversations between characters are fluid and easy to understand and read.

-AFI55
WhiteAngelDragon chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love this story so far. Quick question where did Gabryl go or did you change his name to Daimon?
AFireInside55 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
What an incredible story so far! Your descriptions are spot on; I can see everything clearly in my head. I also like how you do a new chapter for each element. I don't even see any cons to this!
LemonTea11 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I'm loving this so far, you have a very clear and precise flow of language that suits the mood and tone of the novel perfectly so far. I am very excited to read more, I like what you are doing by introducing 4 different people each of a different school of magic, its very similar to Tamora Pierce's Circle of Magic series, of which I am a great fan. I hope to read more shortly, I also hope you give me something to constructively criticize, but for now I am just happy to be reading it :p. Keep it up!