Reviews for Spirit of a Bird
Hollyleaf chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Yo! I wrote the reply below by Mossfang...I just wanted to say that I am Mossfang from scratch! :D Great story! Plenty of discriptive details! I can easy visualize Ember, Queen Zesta, (speaking of Queen Zesta, what was in the second link when Feather searched her up...) Violiceus, (Did I spell that wrong?) Ms. Tripear, and most importantly, Feather herself!
Mossfang chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Amazing story! Very descriptive details, and many creative ideas! Keep up the gr8 work!
DewleafWolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
A vague cliffhanger—makes me want to read to see what the journey involves. I hope there's lots of twists and suspense! Nicely written, only a few typos. Will read further soon. :) Now that I see "Spirit of a Bird" is about a cat, it makes the title make more sense, actually. ]
thetabbykitteh chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I loved this since it reminds me of the Warrior Cats Series by Erin Hunter and since I love cats and fantasy and this has both. Amazing story.

Kitty
Thinwrist chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Interesting. I never read a story from a cats perspective. Oh wait, I have! Still, this is unique and I like it. Good Luck with this, I think it had potentail