Reviews for Two Halves
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 22 . 1/30
I LOVED THIS SOOOOOOO MUCH!

Such a wonderful fic! I loved the characters and the story and everything in between!

Excelent job!
EPuppy chapter 22 . 8/28/2013
What!? Wow...
EPuppy chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
I love this chapteeeer
EPuppy chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Fuck Dylan no one liked that biatch shane i love him and he deserves his little nathan :3
EPuppy chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Finally! :3
EPuppy chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
I luv how i can feel like im in his position
EPuppy chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Omg
EPuppy chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Awww nathaaan! Im loving thiiis
KashiRyuu chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
This story is so cute! Is this the last chapter? I don't want it to.
lightXdarkness chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
I love how I can totally relate to Nathan. Sure there is no judging voice in my head that is always trying to lower my self-esteem but sometimes, I just need someone I can go to. It's kind of funny how people go to me as their listener and their confider but it gets to a point where sometimes I want to spill out my own emotions too but I can't because they won't or might not be as accepting as me. In a way, they aren't as selfless and thoughtful as Sean but they are still my friends that support me.

Plus, like Nathan, I feel dread when I disappoint someone. I'm a people pleaser and I am always looking out for any flaws of mine that might upset someone which causes me to overthink about everything. Like if someone immediately ignoring me. I also went through a phrase where I acted depress to see if anyone noticed. If they did they didn't say anything. That kind of hurt but I knew where my boundaries laid when it came to negative thinking. Simply not thinking about the past and putting my focus on my dog has helped immensely believe I or not. XD As of today I enjoy reading stories such as this that I can relate to. You are an amazing author that deserves many reviews. The way you presented Nathan and sticking to his own personality was enough to gain my respect to you as an individual. Thank you for sharing such a well written story with all of us.
Linq chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
That wasn't a bad ending!
And it's really great that you've basically become a new person since the beginning of the story, and Nathan now gets a chance to turn over a new leaf!
DawnSister chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
A happy ending, if a rushed one. I'm glad it ended there though, since it would have been difficult to write further past this point without more angst. I'm sure Dylan went out and told everyone that Nathan cheated on him, and I'm sure that Nathan lost all his so called friends at school, but I am equally sure that Shane helped him find new, more genuine ones and not ones that he thought he should be friends with just to have someone to call a friend.

Anyway, I enjoyed this story and will be reading it again to get it all in one go so to speak. I try to do this when a story has taken a long time to finish because sometimes it feels a bit segmented and broken. Reading it again sometimes gives me a different perspective and definitely gives the story a better flow, not that it didn't flow in the first place, because it did, in a lovely way.

DS
DawnSister chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
So glad you updated. This story seems to be taking off now and it was just when you seemed to be slowing down. Isn't that always the case when a story gets exciting? the reader gets all fired up but the writer gets a block the size of the Great Wall of China and it's just so frustrating for everyone.

Nathan seems to be growing some balls, but then Dylan stamped them right out again. Dylan needs a good long stern talking to, although, someone like him would never be able to see that some of the blame lies with him. I'm saying some, because Nathan should have realised a long time ago that Dylan was a controlling asshole, but people in these sort of relationships don't realise, and when they do it's sometimes too late to get out and they have been so undermined they don't feel strong enough to do anything about it. I understand Nathan's helplessness.

I also understand Shane's perfectness too. Since he is seen from Nathan's point of view he is the exact opposite of Dylan. There will be reality checks I'm sure once Shane and Nathan are officially together. No one is that perfect, but then who is ever happy with perfect?

Looking forward to the next chapter...Oh look it's there...you're on fire again :D

DS
JHeartbreak chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
This was a nice ending. It's pretty clear that your heart was out of it - not that you seemed to hate it, but you can tell when something ends with a bang compared to a limp. But sometimes as writers we just have to do stuff like that.

You say you aren't sure there are people like Shane in the world, and I think that's true. I was going to say - it isn't Shane's responsibility to love Nathan unconditionally. All of our adult relationships are founded on conditional love - the condition being a healthy respect and stuff like that. I don't think it's a flaw in the story, or anything, but I'm just thinking about that here. It's part of how Shane is more of a mother to Nathan than a lover. Because that's a relationship that depends on unconditional love.

Thanks so much for giving me that big shoutout in the end notes. I've greatly enjoyed reading this story and your other stories. Don't stop writing; you've got a talent, and you keep improving your skills too, so I know you will go places.
Skyless11 chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
awhhh it's done :( makes me sad and at the same time glad xD now I don't have to wonder till the end of time if Dylan and Nate break up hahaha :))
Anyway. I told you something about the realism of this story a while ago and I intend to keep to it. But not completely. You see, your Dylan - Nate story is perfectly real and would be even without the anxiety stuff. That's how most relationships are really: Nate was searching for emotional support and Dylan want a physical relationship, and neither of them wanted to cave for the other and give them what they want. Whereas, sure, Dylan was in the wrong, as he shouldn't have pushed so much, Nate was too much of a teaser, to say it like this. I understand he wasn't ready for a physical relationship, but you don't start a random relationship just hoping for it to remain emotional - that's what cats and friends are for. lovers too, but when you go in a relationship you have to be ready to give way to the other's desires and needs too, not just yours selfishly. Both Dylan and Nate were selfish from this point of view, though, yes I understand that nate wasn't like that because he wanted to, but because of his psychological problems. But a relationship like this wouldn't have been prone to success ever. And really, excluding the anxiety disorder factor, most teenager relationships are like this... Which is why this part of the story was perfectly realistic.

On the other hand, why do we need books and fiction if it would reiterate reality without any touch of imagination. It can be worse (think about Dickens kind of worse) or it can be better thanks to imagination. In this story, Shane is the touch of "fantasy". As you said, he's way too perfect. He's like... selfless - but in a good way. Self-giving? You created him as a perfect support for Nate. Like, PERFECT perfect. It's kind of like he was created with the only purpose of being "half" of Nate. And Nate is real. So his counterpart is not real. Because there's no such thing as the "perfect half" xD But i still love shane because, again, if this perfection wouldn't be included in literature and art in general, why would we still read it, right? So good going there :D

Hope you understood what I meant haha :)) well
Good going, and to more slashes :
209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »