Reviews for Hide and Seek
Water Balloon chapter 28 . 9/19/2012
Oh my gosh! GREAT chapter! Loved the ending!

Liam- you serioulsy screwed up dude.

Quinn and Carter were amazing at the end and now I can't decide if I want Liam or Carter!

Neil and Vera better be focused on next chapter!

PS Sorry for reviewing so late! I lost track of time! But GRRREEAATT chapter!
twilightwinter chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
Omggggggg you have to keep writeing definetly best story yet :)))
Readinglover chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
Together forever 3
IlikePANDAs chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
I thought the part were Quinn said to Carter that she might be falling in love with him was really cute. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lethaldoze chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
Wait? :/ Dude TOTALLY worth it!
Neil let out a huff and leaned against the wall, folding his arms across his chest...do you know how fuckin' hot that is? *_*
You know for a moment I thought that Quinn was totally gonna do it with Liam in the shop than with Carter later on. (Maybe because I really wanted it to happen. :P) But Liam screwing up over and over again is getting on my nerves. I mean the guy is supposed to be smooth, isn't he? Not so smooth when it comes to Quinn huh? Well that kinda sweet too if you think about it. Like Quinn's the one girl who can wind him up, you know.
Anyway, moving on...NEIL AND VERA! YAY! Wow, finally Vera appears less hostile towards Neil! Thank God! I'll be waiting for the tomorrow to come where Neil goes to meet Vera! WRITE ABOUT IT!

"That'd be great," Vera said. "I'll be waiting for you."
"I'll be the one with the martyred expression," Neil joked.
"I really am sorry for your mother, Neil. It's okay if you can't come tomorrow. Really!"
"Jeez Vera, that was a joke!" Neil exclaimed.

This part was so awww and lol at the same time!

Dude I like Carter and all but the whole time they were at it, I kept picturing how much more hotter and steamier it would have been if it was Liam in Carter's place! (I'm obsessed, I know! Kill. Me. Now.). But job well done, my friend! Bollam na it was totally worth the wait and you know why I said that! :P
Well Yay for Quinn finally getting some activity back in her sex life!
I have no idea what you've got up sleeve to make things right now that Carter and Quinn are actually falling in love...I mean how the hell will Liam win back Quinn now? *_* I'll just patiently (you wish) wait for the answers.
Great update!
Need another one soon. Like real soon.
Cheers! :D
p.s.: word of advice, when you write the intimate scene between Liam and Quinn in the near future, rate your story M and then start, cause trust me I'll expect nothing short if HOT (the smouldering kind)! Do it the justice it deserves!
Lethal out! :D
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter, but this one is great! O my god, they did "it." Who will she end up with? Will Liam find out? Stay tuned for all of these questions to be answered!
lol...sorry for my weirdness.
did you think about changing the rating to M?
Water Balloon chapter 27 . 9/12/2012
No! You left off at such a good scene! Now I can't wait to see what happens!

Becca... I feel bad for her. I support her in the fact that maybe Neil and Liam should come over more.

Quinn and Liam. Ah. I love the sound of those names together! Carter, though I love how sweet you are, I must say that I love Liam a whole lot more!

And Quinn... I don't think you're getting a call from the principal anytime soon!
IlikePANDAs chapter 27 . 9/7/2012
Oh my god! I can't decide anymore I don't know if I want Quinn to be with Liam or Carter. Great Chapter by the way.
Lethaldoze chapter 27 . 9/7/2012
Liam and Quinn moment? You just know how to keep me on my toes don't you! Grrrrrr...UPDATE NOW!
I liked the chapter overall. The Liam Quinn chemistry is getting better and better with each chapter and I'm loving it! And the twist with Liam and Neil's mom was nice too. And Quinn catching Liam in his weakest moment was awwww...
Neil and Vera honey! I want Neil and Vera!
UPDATE! AND AS FAST AND POSSIBLE! CAPICHE?
Cheers! :D
readinglover chapter 27 . 9/6/2012
Theyre getting closer. Good thing and bad.
I kinda wanted her to be with Carter
Water Balloon chapter 26 . 9/5/2012
Quinn is sooooooooo jealous! It's obvious! I can't wait for her to realize it for herself.

Heather... something strange is going on with her feelings for Carter... I kind of want her to mess things up for Carter and Quinn so that Quinn will realize her true feelings for Liam.

And Vera. I'm happy Neil is trying to help her out. Things should get interesting with the addition of a cafe.

Good chapter!
IlikePANDAs chapter 26 . 8/31/2012
Awesome chapter. Why do I feel that Heather is gonna end up with carter. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next with Vera and Neil.
Lethaldoze chapter 26 . 8/31/2012
Gunk? What exactly are you, you ball of Phlegm! Gimme what I want!
Oh-kay I'm so sure that Heather going to have some evil master plan to break Quinn and Carter up!
I liked the Vera part here the most because it was really needed in the story. It cleared out a lot of confusions! And not to mention it just made me like Vera more!
Oh and not to forget the Liam checking out long legs part! LOL! And Quinn's thoughts about that!
Dude I started liking this chapter from Vera part onwards...not that I didn't like the Quinn and Liam parts...it was too much dresses and colors and I honestly don't speak or understand dresses...and sort of find the topic boring! But I loved Liam! AS USUAL!
NEIL! GIMME NEIL! I loved that Neil's helping out Vera with the cafe! He's such a sweetheart! _
Anyway! Update! SOOON!
Cheers!
readinglover chapter 26 . 8/30/2012
Heather is a unique person.
Quinn is very serious about Carter if she's okay with heather dating him if they break up
twilightwinter chapter 26 . 8/30/2012
Loved it but not that mich action in this chapter keep writing plz and I think u r and awwwsome writer hehe if u put spaces in the awwwsome it goes awww so me ;) lol
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »