Reviews for Is it Photons or a Rainbow?
aliziahnoor chapter 8 . 1/11
Hi, I really like with the story even I'm not finished yet. But I can feel that you have great writing skill. anyway I want to give you an offer, but may I know your mailing acc? I will be glad that we can talk it at mail. Thanks
D. M. Robb chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
This is another story I could see expanded into something longer. I could practically see everything through the POV character's eyes and felt so bad for the young victim, whose cries for help were tattooed in ink over her arms and shoulders.

Just a couple of minor nitpicks: The line "It will be an open close case, it was Kisling family," should end with a period, not a comma. Also, there should be a "the" in front of "Kisling." I'm assuming by context that this family is fairly notorious.

Also, the second-to-last line seems to shift to Jane's POV. The narrator can guess what she's probably thinking but not know for sure.

Good job overall!
D. M. Robb chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
This was an intriguing read. Even though it's short and the POV character unnamed, I had a good sense of who he was and his unusual ability. It reminded me a little of the movie The Sixth Sense. I was wondering why the teen girl's "inner ghost" seemed to be in distress, as well as why the narrator's ghost is "tired and haggard." What had they gone through to cause this?

I could see this expanded into a longer story or even a novel.
D. M. Robb chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
This vignette has beautiful imagery and left me with kind of a sad feeling. I was wondering just where this takes place. Since she's ankle-deep in water, I'm picturing either a beach or the shore of a river or lake. It leaves something to the imagination. Good job!
Bryanna chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
I liked this short story very much. Touching and heartbreaking.
Wolf's Night chapter 15 . 8/28/2015
Well that escalated quickly. Here I thought it was going to be a cutsie one shot then just BAM: Suicide.

Haha. Well, I liked the writing style anyway, even if I did misjudge the beginning. I wish there was more because now I'm curious about all the characters backgrounds and why the rain boy was so depressed. Though at the same time it feels just about right with the level of detail you had.

Hm.

-Wolf
MorWolfMor chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
Hmm this one was interesting. I liked it.

I can see so many different ways to go with many of these short stories. They're all unique and very well-written. Great job :)

MorWolfMor chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
This one was beautiful...I loved the first comparison of light and dark to music. Being a piano player myself, I can understand that easily. Amazing job, I loved it

MorWolfMor chapter 4 . 4/19/2012