Reviews for Beginners
empiresofwater chapter 30 . 8/14
Oh wow, what an intense chapter! I loved this line: 'my high, squeaky voice cracked like a piece of glass.' That's such lovely description! I could just picture those guys at the door too, towering over poor Jamie. Hopefully Walter has a plan, I like how he's come in like Jamie's prince in shining armour! Great update :)
empiresofwater chapter 29 . 8/1
That's an interesting suggestion that Walter might be using Jamie to get back at his father - I hope that's not the case! Anyway, Jamie was so sweet in this chapter, trying to put Walter in his place and tell him off for sweeping into Sheila's home and acting like he owned it! I can just picture the lounge covered in litter and bottles from the night before. And I wonder who has come to the door! Great chapter :)
KimberleySacha chapter 29 . 8/1
ooh...who is at the door?
please update soon! :D
empiresofwater chapter 28 . 6/27
What a great chapter! I like Jamie's changing feelings towards Walter and the way his mind kept wandering when he was getting sleepy. I wonder what will happen between them as Jamie obviously still has some feelings for him! I also really liked your insight into his guilt over staying with Sheila - but I'm sure he'll find something to do soon!
empiresofwater chapter 27 . 4/18
Ooh it will be interesting to see Walter coming back! I wonder what he will make of Sid and Jamie's fling (if he finds out about it, that is!). And I loved the thing about the image of Walter kissing Jamie playing over in his head over and over like the song on the radio, that was such a nice little description!
empiresofwater chapter 26 . 4/3
Fab chapter! The relationship between Sid and Jamie is so intriguing and I can't quite work out yet what either of them want from each other and what Sid's motives are, which only makes the story more tense and interesting! Sheila provides a nice motherly figure to the story, and to Jamie, too, and I like seeing her friendly support for him back! I wonder where Jamie will look for a job now, and where all the characters will come into it! :)
empiresofwater chapter 25 . 3/12
Ooh how tense! Wow that was quite a scene between Sid and Jamie - and for them to get caught like that made it even more electrifying! It's nice to see Sheila again though, and the mention of Walter intrigues me too! Great new chapter :)
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 1/30
I can't wait to see what you have in store rot next chapter. I like how you began it was very interesting.
earthday chapter 24 . 1/24
Wow, great chapter! I love how Sid and Jack were almost discussing what Jamie should do, like he wasn't even there! And I really liked the insight into Jamie's thoughts on Jack and how attracted he is feeling towards him. But he just feels caught between both men! I only had one question - you mentioned the name 'Kirby' in one paragraph and I wondered who that was? It might just be me forgetting someone, having not read the story for a while, but I wondered anyway! :)
earthday chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
Great chapter! I love how you contrasted Jamie's desires with how he was trying to change himself into a new person. You portrayed his conflict about his 'true' identity really well! Interesting to see Sid back as well. I wonder how that will turn out. Really brilliantly written, as always too! :)
earthday chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
Ooh, I love the development of Jamie's relationship with Jack and Ellen! Especially intriguing for him to see the men he knows at the ending of the chapter as well. So many of your chapters really leave me hooked! I love this story a lot so far! :)
earthday chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
Oooh I just loved that chapter name! It said so much about the chapter! What a sticky situation Jamie has found himself in - your plot twists and turns are just great! One of my favourite bits was when he turned over in bed and saw all the posters of the cities, like his future - I thought that was a fab part and really inventive! I'll be interested to see how Jack comes into this later as well!
sweetladyjane2012 chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
Sheila does have kind of a big mouth doesn't she...
earthday chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
Oooh, intriguing! I wonder what is in store for Jack and Jamie! I love the plot development with him going to stay with Jack and Ellen - could be very interesting. Another great chapter :)
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Ooh, I really like this story. Please continue I'd love to read more! ;)

67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »