Reviews for Reflection
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow. That's all I can say. It's so short but has so much emotion running through each word. And the ending... just perfect.

What is that I smell? I think it's potential.
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Sorry it's taken so long to review this. I loved it! Its really good. I l;ove how much detail you've captured and I love how you manage to tell such a intricate story. I loved it! Great piece!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Interesting one-shot, just a few things to point out; [Bright, dark, defiant-they look at me with almost an accusing air,] could have a stronger impact as (Bright, dark, defiant. They look...) [They are strangely sharp, these eyes.] Might read better with 'those' instead of 'these'. [and stab me right in my soul, as if I can hide nothing.] Just a suggestion, but you could have this as two sentences - (right in my soul. As if I can hide nothing.) [Why won't they understand? the words burn in her gaze,] Capital 't' on 'the' after the italics. I also think the capital 'r' on reflection at the end makes it feel too forced as an ending,too muhc of a forced impact. It might be more effective if it was lower-case. Just a few suggestions; other than that, like I said it was interesting and I think you conveyed the emotion really well. Good stuff; hope the suggestions help.
Eden Green chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Poignant piece with fantastic detail, usually I'm not too crazy about detail as some of the emotions get lost with too much, but for a short piece, you managed to set the tone from the get go and did a pretty neat job!

Well done!