Reviews for Planetbound
Persnickety Fox chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I do like the flow of the piece and how it's easy to understand and imagine. At the same time, I'm not sure if FP is the right place for this. I think lots of fans of the show would like it but since it's posted here, they won't be able to find it as easily. Also, I get the feeling that non-fans of the show wouldn't get the significance of the allusions and might be left lost.

That said, no matter what category it's in, I like the succinctness and the world-building details. I also think the ending is a nice touch. Again, I really appreciate that it's easy to follow. Good job!
NOAVGC chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Neat! Love the Doctor Who references. I also enjoyed the tale of the actor's rise to fame and the way you gave subtle glimpses into the world of this story, weaving a big picture with few details.

And the ending is interesting. It really leaves me wondering what exactly happened at the end, and what was inside the watch...

Great job!
katzsoa chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Woah. Sweet in both definitions of the word!
The Poet of Saffron Park chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
A fantastic story whose ending is just vague enough that we don't know, for sure, what really happened. I thought that the line "Which Doctor?", being asked in the context of "What doctor are you talking about from what work of fiction?" and being interpreted as "Which incarnation of The Doctor from Doctor Who?" was a nice touch, as was never mentioning the name of the "world's greatest actor". Well done, and leaves me wanting more details, which is never a bad thing.