Reviews for Teacher
RinaJewelz chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I like the stanza structure because I think the three lines each make it easy to read and the rhyme scheme has a nice flow too. I also like the way you end it because it ends on a hopeful note which is nice. Balances the confession on the first line that's applicable to both students as well as teachers as no one ever has all the answers. Good job
romaniac chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is really good.I like it beacause it gives a side of the story some of us don't really hear that down side is I personaly don't like the stynax because I find it difficult to the metiphors are really good
Road to Rhodes chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is the happiest thing i've seen you write!

I like the break-up into tercets (I like threes).

I know a teacher i can relate this to. I think the symbol of a bud is a little tired though. I doubt I could think of a better euphemism for a student, however.

The piece is laconic, which really expresses the contentment.
DutchAver chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This one was a lot more optimistic than any of your other work, and it's pretty good too. I'm genuinely impressed how well you could see the world through the teacher's perspective, a perspective that I can understand is hard to see as a student. Especially the part with the three-letter keywords made me laugh. Though I should add that there are plenty of teachers who don't care about their students so much as this one does. That being said, I like it - it's Happy Birthday's equal :)
JustAnotherNewbie chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hey!

Reviewing through RG Easy Fix-Poetry.

First of all I like how you managed to capture a teachers emotions because I know that as a student it's easy to be short-sighted and not attempt to understand a teachers' motive, so I liked how you got into a teachers' mind.

I like the imagery of the shortcut and the long, winding path, because I find it vivid and apt.

However, by the end of the poem, it seems like the teacher is always sad, the lone word 'content' doesn't balance out the emotion in the rest of the poem.

I really liked this, especially since I just finished school, it's making me reminisce.

Lovely work!

JAN
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Daw. Now I feel bad for tht massive arguement I got into with my English teacher. Over the interpretation of Shakespeare. I'm cool.

-REB
Jewelvine of the Many Worlds chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I liked this, I don't think I see anything I would change. I'm usually the grumbling student and this poem reminded me that teachers don't simply make lessons hard and extremely time consuming, they do it, or at least the good ones do it, so we will end up learning something.