Reviews for Trust is a Curse
Beth Nightingale chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Oh my goodness 3 That is an amazing piece of poetry right there. And so true to life. (Obviously, if you say that it's personal...) I just mean that it happens to a lot of people and no one really takes the time to think about what happens when you let someone in and they stab you in the back and twist the knife. This was actually really helpful in my life. thanks.
Musicbee13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow, stuff like this has also happened to me, it is nice to know that im not alone, good poem :)
Singing A Silent Song chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is amazing - so sad, but sometimes true. Some people don't deserve your trust.
Valenteen chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Very perceptive.

Trust is not only a curse though- its a blessing and a risk.
JaredDean chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I think you did a great job of expressing your hurt. Good writing. I think many can relate.
Rain Crystal chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
It's always a rough, harsh, 'extremely slow walk through a desert with five suns' start to find the friends that will always be by your side. I will be honest as say I haven't had as many, shall we say, false friendships. But I've have a few, and there are times I still wonder how I managed to forge the three I have now. It takes time, endurance, and the patience to find them. Most likely it'll be people you wouldn't normally talk to in the first place that will make the strongest friendships you've had yet.

I'm happy you shared this with us, and I hope you find the people whom you can trust completely and without fail.

Thank you for sharing this personal piece.
Shauni Cooper chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was good. Its so raw and emotional; I love the words and descriptions you used. Very powerful and I'm sorry this has happened to you. Nevertheless, you presented your concept very well and I enjoyed every bit of it. Again, sorry this has happened to you; but don't worry, true friends are worth fighting for, you'll find them. Keep up the good work! :)

As always, keep writing!

-Shauni
YuePantera chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I liked this poem. It's filled with so much emotion. I think you did a great job and I can relate with you! I've been through the same thing and it's only recently that I've found friends that really will never leave me. I hope you do too! Good work on this! And that you for me review too on my story! :D
TheChildrenAreScreaming chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
You know you completely trust someone when you hug them and you feel completely safe in their arms. The falling back with your arms crossed over your chest crap doesn't work.

An amazing poem, again from fact. My heart is aching for you.
StarlessRaven chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Again, with what I said about the personal aspect of the other poem- the names distance the reader, but the real, relatable emotion packed in the words makes it powerful and close to the heart. Great work, my dear.

And i'm sorry that you've had so many failed friendships, but you just have to remember that there are people out there that will be the perfect friend to you. You just have to be patient and find them.

Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
well even as personal as this is to you, it is very relatable for every one who has been hurt by those fake friends. It makes finding true frineds that much more special and important. Keep looking, there out there! and nice work