Reviews for Andi in Arcadia
asdfghjkllove chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Are you still updating this story, or...?
Derpina96 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
you should really finish this you know ... i love it!
Lafeyette chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
YAY! AN UPDATE ON ANDI! AND FOR ME! Haha, thanks a lot :D

Tristan sounds interesting-not your average rich kid, "trouble in paradise" or at least with his step-mom. And the twins are cute but a handful!

Looking forward to the next chapter, but take your time! ;D Oh, and I didn't say this in my On the Run review, but you should think about publishing OtR! just a thought ;)
Clawstrike590 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I love your stories very much, just so you know. You write really well. Keep up the great and awesome work.

Still your faithful reader,
Clawstrike590
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I'm already hooked on this story. What makes it so interesting, I think, is that you've taken a somewhat used plot line (i.e. the babysitter one) and managed to make it your own. It doesn't feel cliche' at all and I enjoy the fact that Andi has to live in the house as well. That might cause some interesting events in the future...

I also feel you've also introduced the situation well without making the chapter seem useless and monotonous. I've got a good idea of what the characters are like and who they are and it didn't feel that you were filling me up with information. It simply felt natural.

"You take care of these pretty ladies, alright little man?" - I really liked this line. It's the type of line a brother could say to his younger brother, but it sounds quite flirtatious at the same time, which seems to suit Tristan's character.

I can't wait for your next update! (I've already read your second chapter)
Bubbly Girl chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Please update On the Run but also try to update this one soon! :) I can't wait to see where this leads! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
Midnight113 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Awesome story, thanks for the update! Can't wait for more!
DrippingRubies chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Loved it! I'm so happy you updated this I have been wondering whre this story might be going.
AMessofPickles chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
YES! *pumps fists up in the air* THIS WAS FABULOUS. Seriously, I don't think you have any idea how long I've been waiting for you to update this story :D It was a wonderful second chapter and I loved so very much XD

I liked how we got to see more of Andi's character and her feelings with the Paulson twins and with Tristan. I'm so excited to see more interaction between them! :D He seems like such a cutie. Cocky, but definitely hot :P
Hahaha, anyways update SOOOON! I'm lovin this story.
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I love On the run, but I also like this story, so update soon please. BTW I didn't really get that 'you said 'just' first' bit. Other than that good chapter.
Choukou chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Cute, I feel like that last sentence is setting us up for something like an ice cream date in the future ;) I think FP messed up and chopped up your sentence though. I found a couple of things that might need adjustment:

I think instead of "you're" it should be "it is".
"I just mean if you're so easy to accept them as your half-siblings, I wonder where the reluctance to acknowledge Cecilia as part of your family," she paused midsentence and sighed.

Instead of "either" use "each".
"When they were done, Tristan got up and placed either bowl in the dishwasher."
heal me forever chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
cont soon
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Awwwesome! Something to look forward to in the future, definitely!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Great first chapter! I look forward to reading more chapters when you get the chance to update it :)
Helen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012