Reviews for A Proper Princess
Kalift chapter 1 . 1/3
Loved the story.
gyoung chapter 23 . 11/3/2014
I love the fact that you take the time to describe parts of the palace or pieces of clothing Lila wears. I think in a story like this, mentioning those details is very important. (I have actually been using Pinterest to picture Lila's outifts!) And, just so you know...I love the story so far!
Brightheart chapter 43 . 8/7/2014
I loved this story a lot! But... where's the sequel?
Guest chapter 43 . 8/5/2014
I think it sounds amazing
honey.omotadowa chapter 41 . 8/3/2014
I almost hated u but i luv u now
LillyRose1946 chapter 41 . 7/29/2013
This was an amazing book!
LillyRose1946 chapter 23 . 7/29/2013
This was an amazing chapter!
LillyRose1946 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
No offense because I like this story but I think that Lila's being a bit of a brat. Maybe it's just me and I'm sorry if you don't like this comment. I'm still going to keep reading though. This story is really good and I understand how she doesn't want to be ripped out of her life.
K'MI.974 chapter 42 . 7/27/2013
Amazing story! I can't wait for the sequel!
mylittleprincess chapter 41 . 7/22/2013
awesome story!
jxnickel chapter 41 . 7/21/2013
YES PLEASE SEQUEL.
I completely approve and support the idea of a sequel to A Proper Princess.
Keep writing! (:
jxnickel chapter 40 . 7/21/2013
I found a typo!
"I'd been invented to attend the wedding of my ex-husband and his new Princess."
Invited instead of invented! O:
But very nice ending. I really liked this story and how you pieced all these event together.
BrowellyPops chapter 41 . 7/16/2013
Grace Sunday, it sounds really interesting :)
Roses Forever chapter 41 . 7/15/2013
Sequel, definitely!
leavesfallingup chapter 41 . 7/14/2013
Hypothetically, that was a good ending. So then, the Prince is still going to be King? Or did I miss something in translation?

His Dad must be livid... it make me feel bad for him... okay, maybe not BAD... maybe sympathetic? ... sanguine? Okay, I'll be honest: I want to be a fly on the wall of the Royal Palace so that I can watch the man squirm.
298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »