Reviews for A Proper Princess
LillyRose1946 chapter 41 . 7/29/2013
This was an amazing book!
LillyRose1946 chapter 23 . 7/29/2013
This was an amazing chapter!
LillyRose1946 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
No offense because I like this story but I think that Lila's being a bit of a brat. Maybe it's just me and I'm sorry if you don't like this comment. I'm still going to keep reading though. This story is really good and I understand how she doesn't want to be ripped out of her life.
K'MI.974 chapter 42 . 7/27/2013
Amazing story! I can't wait for the sequel!
mylittleprincess chapter 41 . 7/22/2013
awesome story!
jxnickel chapter 41 . 7/21/2013
YES PLEASE SEQUEL.
I completely approve and support the idea of a sequel to A Proper Princess.
Keep writing! (:
jxnickel chapter 40 . 7/21/2013
I found a typo!
"I'd been invented to attend the wedding of my ex-husband and his new Princess."
Invited instead of invented! O:
But very nice ending. I really liked this story and how you pieced all these event together.
BrowellyPops chapter 41 . 7/16/2013
Grace Sunday, it sounds really interesting :)
Ritee chapter 41 . 7/15/2013
Sequel, definitely!
leavesfallingup chapter 41 . 7/14/2013
Hypothetically, that was a good ending. So then, the Prince is still going to be King? Or did I miss something in translation?

His Dad must be livid... it make me feel bad for him... okay, maybe not BAD... maybe sympathetic? ... sanguine? Okay, I'll be honest: I want to be a fly on the wall of the Royal Palace so that I can watch the man squirm.
Secrets chapter 31 . 7/11/2013
Srsly? What is century is that? 19th? 20th?
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 41 . 7/9/2013
You did a really good job wit this story! I LOVE it! I like the Grace Sunday story better than the other one. Sounds really deep and interesting. I hope that is the one with the majority vote!
Alaeryel chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS LAST CHAPTER! I was VERY VERY PLEASED that they were dating now and I ABSOLUTELY DIED LAUGHING with the cliff diving-GOD THAT WAS PERFECTION! I was JUMPING FOR JOY to see you are thinking about a sequel to 'A Proper Princess' I would kiss your feet if you did-I ADORE THESE TWO!

I think I would like Wallflower but both sound very good so I will be happy with either!
Alaeryel chapter 40 . 7/8/2013
OMG OMG OMG-MY HEART'S DESIRE was answered-YAY HE GREW SOME BALLS AFTER ALL! I would love to see what his parents think about this ESPECIALLY his father-LOL-I can so see him having a coronary! I REALLY REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS STORY END-IT HAS BECOME SUCH A PART OF ME-even if I don't keep up very well!
Alaeryel chapter 39 . 7/8/2013
Ok this is just KILLING ME! Again I am BAWLING my eyes out for her and I can't and don't blame her for moping over everything BUT WHAT I DO MIND is that she decided not to go away to college just because Warren would worry about her and she knows he wouldn't be able to chase after her again-well I say POPPYCOCK to that crap-I would have gone far far away!
293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »