Reviews for Web of Lies
SkinnyLove203 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is literally awesome - I love the concept! I am not sure if you were going for a metaphor, but if you were, then I got it :) It is really good xx
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This poem was lovely and very naturous. You got your message across just lovely, and for spiders that give you the creeps (but I adore them xD as well as all insects including the poisonous one) you wrote about them as naturally as breathing. Great job, keep it up .
The Moon Howls At The Wolf chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is good, when I first started reading it, it seemed very nursery rhyme-y, but the last two stanza's along with the sophisticated word , express the deeper message.

I love the last too lines,

"Your web of lies has been unraveled/ And I no longer hang by a thread" These are perfect and totlly relatable

Keep Writing!
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
How I really liked this. It was really clever. I loved the metaphor and the descriptions were brilliant :-D Loved this! :-D

Keep Writing

AC x
John 8.36 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This is a great metaphor for the person who entrapped you for a time. What great words you chose for this poem! It is obvious that you love the written word and that you spend a great deal of time reading and practicing your craft. Keep it up, Shauni!
thetabbykitteh chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is amazingly descriptive.

Kitty
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is really good! I love how you compare this to a spider. Good work :)

Stonehart
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wonderful! Just wonderful! I really love the first part, it really flowed wonderfully, and the part,

Tempting trickles of morning dew

Compliment your look

Like a moth to the flame

In your venomous kiss I was hooked

vary powerful.

all together, a beautiful piece. :)
I.Am.In.Progress chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow, just... wow. I really enjoyed this! Well "enjoyed" might be the wrong word... the part where you wrote "Tempting trickles of morning dew/Compliment your look/Like a moth to the flame/In your venomous kiss I was hooked"absolutely just gave me the shivers. A very powerful poem... I look forward to reading the rest of your work!