Reviews for Blood, Sweat and Moronic Teachers!
Shadowmark chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Why ya' no tell meh you updated?

Ugh, there was Happy juice, cookies, and now cupcakes? You're holding out on meh!

ha, psycho mama line had me rolling XD

I loved this and still do!

Update it!

*munching on cookies*
Dr.Blow.Your.Mind chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
cheese and rice this gave me the creeps...I love It!
T. Afton A. and T. Scotty Z chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Dear Ram Attra,

We have decided that we are taking back any of the things we said in our previous review. We have changed our minds, and we WILL 'go hard on you,' even if you are a first timer. Not to be critics or anything, but we have analyzed and looked harder into your story. Though we do have to thank you for giving you our first review on A Scout Is..., we just happened to realize that the same review that you gave us was posted all around the site, calling everyone it got around "a wonderful author," or "a master of fiction." While this may be true for some of the cases, it just kind of ticks us off that a review that seemed special at the time just happened to be a copy/paste operation by you. I hope most of the other authors that you have fed that load of BS to stands by us to say that you, sir, are a fraud and a fake.

Signed,

T. Afton A. and T. Scotty Z.

P.S. I don't know many 11 year olds that go to high school and skip down the street clutching a teddy bear.
someuser chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Umm... I think it was you who reviewed my story? Well, I read your story and I love it! Please do continue writing! Oh, and I can't help but wonder...do you use British English? Sorry, I was a bit off topic there. :P
Isis 47 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Hah! Loved the Edward reference. OK:

Good stuff: humor and story plot. also the Timothy bit, he's adorable.

Bad/annoying: Grammar. That is my only issue here, the ending conversation. Otherwise (I seem to repeat that word) I liked the rest. Maybe a short chapter to hold little info in, like you could've fit in more stuff into this, but I look forward to an update.

And, because you have more reviews for one story than I have for 11, can you also read and review my Vox story? I've had written down for a while, just haven't gotten around to posting, but I really want to know what others think about it (it is currently posted).
Kentastic72 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Whoa, so intense!
Comedystudios chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
I can't wait to read about how they escape. A funny way, I hope.
Terffgod69 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Wonderful, wonderful the humor mixed in with this story line makes it something I love quite much, make moar... moarr! This indeed is quite a good story... Well, basically you are doing good, well... more than good, great!
AngelOfTheLaughingHeart chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Pffft, for some reason the final sentence makes me laugh so very hard.
Storm Donner chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Excellent chapter my friend! Can't wait to read more! And thanks for the cookies!
sparkyzebo chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
The kid humor never ends! Oh and when the escape happens why do I have a feeling all hell is going to break lose?
Kallen Sagtsu chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
I am her, I just don't want to login right now

Anyways, a deranged squirrel. Interesting. :p

Anyways, I hope your taking advice and putting to use, hope you can update soon!
WhiteRose1805 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
This is funny. I love reading this...Yay! Virtual Cookie!1
TheStar41 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
grate story i loved it :)
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Well sevnty nine review mean there should be five chapters by now. Thi si hillarous.. can't wait for more
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »