Reviews for Blood, Sweat and Moronic Teachers!
Shadowmark chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Plump plush purple pillows XD

I. Want. One. Now!

Raiden, it's ok. Stab the woman. DO it! Do eet! I'll help *cue evil laugh* ok, not really...

I like this:

My eyebrows furrowed, "Are you going to die?"

His jaw dropped momentarily. "What? No."

"...Are we all going to die? Am I going to die?" We meaning the two so reiterating the 'I' was just priceless.

Laughed at that XD

Who's in the corner? Is it a pedo? XD- cookie pwease
Shadowmark chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
It's been up for 3 days and has 47 reviews.

That is epic Ram Attra-chan!

Now as for the story: Teddy bear! Nooooooooo!

Not the teddy! Mean old witch. Can I call her that? I say burn her to a crisp.

Now, as for the parents, why? That was just terrible to do such a thing TT'- Don't like them. Obvious, ne?

All in all, I like this and shall read the next as well.

Since I finished reviewing, can I have that cookie now?
RepeatTheBeat chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I love this story! Raiden is wry, funny, and AWESOME!
Lesbunnian chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Very nice story i must admit it was going so fast it was hard to follow but still a nice story. I'm the one who wrote A chosen warrior and I"m sure you will have a great story as i read.
King4Ever chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awesomeeeeeeee. I love it keep going.
Seaweed Nosher chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Yo, what's up, Ram Attra?

I just read that story of yours like you asked me to, and if I wasn't sitting in this chair right now; typing on this creaky old typewriter that is my laptop; I would throw everything (gently, computer) to the ground, get on my knees and beg for you to continue. With my bestesterest cutest imitation face of my mutt puppy when he gets caught in the rain, of course. 'Cause, well, you know... I'm just cool like that. :)

~ Seaweed Nosher
Randomized Name chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
wow...wasnt what i expecting but nice, i like that keep it up
Tokei Aya chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Great story so far! Raiden's characterization is easily defined, and you're doing really good with details. Just a few minor errors here and there, but we all deal with that. Keep writing, I'd love to see more.
Aly Jackson chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
There isn't really anything you can improve on. Your grammar is all correct so good job. Can't wait to see what will happen next
WhiteRose1805 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I love this, I burst out laughing in the middle of this... for reals.
WhiteRose1805 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That sick lady! I woulda been like, b* give me my f* teddy.

Some as fast as lightning that was. I cracked up at the sugar honey iced tea..lollipop
BohemianMoose chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Alrightie! First things first, thank you for that lovely review! it brightens my day, it really does! To tell you the truth, the assignment is a semester long assignment. We hand in about eight of these at the end of the year and THEN we get marked. Our teacher calls it a 'mark booster' hopefully she likes it as much as you did!

Anyways, LOVE THE STORY! it's bloody fantastic; i love the plot and characters! (Why did Timothy's parents give him up? :( *sniff sniff* )

Just ONE LITTLE THING. I love your style of a writing and how you interpret your own thoughts into it and all, but some of your descriptions and sentences are a bit...run-off, you could say. Like the first sentence where Timothy is skipping, if you must add in that he has a rainbow lollipop, try to add it in a separate sentence. readers like me tend to have a hard time keeping up with a sentence or idea when we see so many commas. Other than that, it's really amazing Update soon!

ps. Do i get a cookie now? :D
Shanni81 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
ok.. first of all, thank yu for reveiwing my story. second, ur story is very amazing.. i really lyk it.. i hope yu cntinue wit it. nd if ur intersted in any of my other stories, they will b up soon. as well, if ur intested in Lion King stories, check out mine shanni81. hope yu enjoy as well as continue ur story
kennydied chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
HOLY CRAP!What's wrong with the old lady? Alos his parents are evil. They aren't very loving are they? Great story! Kinda creepy...YAY! IT'S CREEPY!
Lady Pearlfrost chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Hello there, Okay so I'm reviewing. Okay so before I've clicked on the story I knew it was going to be good. Why? One the summary: It caught me, two the number of reviews 32 (33 now) reviews and only two chapter, congrats! Anyway on to the story, Loved Raiden, usual name but totally cool, and poor him, and the teddy! And Mrs. Penny *shivers* I could totally relate cause I have a teacher I was seriously comtemplating stabbing with my pencil and then saying sweetly "Oops, my hand slipped" Everybody in my class hates her, are you sure you didn't make a character based on her? :P Every line had me cracking up, the 12x1121 joke had me thinking "What is happening todays education system?" Anyway loved, loved the story! Thanks for the very flattering review, and i'm just about to post the next chapter. Alert and fav!

Stay pretty