Reviews for Running
Maethor ned Thann chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I can really feel the drive here. Good work with (I assume?) the inner conflict! It helped with the intensity of the situation and the need for speedy action.
TinfoilKnight chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Interesting idea - I like how you can't tell whether the italicized lines are from a real person or her imagination... Probably her imagination. :) You did a good job explaining the situation. The infodump wasn't too heavy, and I didn't realize until I went back and reread that it was even there. Just as it should be...

Damn it, why is everyone trying to convince us writers to expand our oneshots? Sometimes pieces just work best by themselves. I'm going to check out your other work when I get the time, I remember seeing the summary somewhere. :)
FireWolfHeart chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Why is this a one-shot? You could do SO MUCH with this. I personally want to know her history, her furture, her SPECIES might be something worth knowing...
thetabbykitteh chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wow this was good I liked it.

Kitty
Minastauriel Dragonfriend chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I know this is a one-shot, but I think you should continue! I love this. I want to know more about the main character, her species, her vilage, whatever happened...That means you did an excellent job :)