Reviews for My Last Words
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love the ending and how you twisted that prayer that so many of us know. It was sweet. But do you ever realize how easy it would be to shed some light on your poetry? It's always so dark... Don't get me wrong. I'm a sucker for dark because I think pain is the most potent emotion anyone can feel but it'd be refreshing to read something that just drips in happiness from you and YOU being the one who writes it. Even if it's just one poem. Maybe try to take all the pain that you feel in this one, and twist the words a little so it's brighter.

Anyway... it cracks me up that here you are drowning in pain and sorrow and developing as an AMAZING writer. You are completely blind to how much of an impact you're creating by pairing your words and your word play. It's not even the emotion that you place in each poem you write. It's the realness of who you are. I think you're REAL. And that's refreshing in a society that tries to sugar coat everything.
TheResultOfBoredom chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I'm hoping that this is just a poem. Please, let it be a poem.

...
True Talker chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I don't care for this poem and I hope that you are indeed alive in the hospital.
theycallmetalljake chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
It's really sad... let me assure you that you are a great writer with lots of potential, and I'm not just saying that. Stay in this world so you can write more heartbreaking poems, and maybe one day, some happy ones.

I love this, I truly do.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. This poem...I...I...I dont know what to make of it. It's so tragic yet, mkaes you wonder and feel. Tears almost escaped my eyes. The ending touched me deeply though.