Reviews for The Librarian
Doctor Demon Yaoi-Sama chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
*claps along with an audience of me clones* Bravo! Bravo! I know of plenty of ways to make everything worse but that's just me Ψ()Ψ me being oh so very evil~ My hunger for sadness has been satisfied for the time being. I am off to make my friend criy through my stories and roleplays! *Flies away on a Dehlyla Nyan Cat*
Doctor Demon Yaoi-Sama chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
*Mildly rages at Remy for over thinking life and over rationalizing how sex, Sven, and owing people works* No no no its ok Remy. Sven is just tied up in the closet with a sleeping dart in his neck. He's safe and sound. You on the other hand, shall be slapped in the face repeatedly with a dead jellyfish until the next chapter.
ramblingrobin chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
SAM, NOOOOO! . Way to go, Sam. I wanted more Sven/Remy "friendly time". As much as I would like Sven to take Remy all deep and hard, I recognize that it will take time for Remy to be okay with the nookie. *pout* But I don't have to like it. So, my youngest boy and I are stuck home when everyone else is trick-or-treating because he has a fever and ear infection and I have pneumonia. *awkward wheezing* Luckily I had this story to cheer me up! xoxo Robin
Darkness Incarnated chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Glad you're back! Love this story and I love your characters! Great chapter, can't wait for more!
nlori1234 chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Ewwww... I hate spiders so much! *Pulls blankets up further for protection* They're everywhere! D:
They have so many legs and crawl over your skin and... *shudders* Gross.
Doctor Demon Yaoi-Sama chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
uithuituiyuikftukldtudiruhdfndjkfxcbnukgvhngdf THAT WAS TOO ADORABLE!

DAMNIT REMY! IT'S BEEN 16 FLUBBIN CHAPTERS AND YOU STILL CAN'T TELL US YOUR HORRIBLE PAST?! (OR AT LEAST TELL SVEN?!) I OUTTA CUT YOU LIKE A-

Shawny: And this is when the muzzle goes on.
ramblingrobin chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
Yay, new chapter, and Remy's in the cart! Hee hee. Since you asked for it, I sent you a PM with typos I saw. I also ship Svemy. Sam having them get her tampons and pickles made me giggle. xoxo Robin
Roger Jaminson chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Aww. When Remy lashed out at Sven about his accent, I was like, "Awwwww, Remy. Don't say something like that. Too mean". Then I turned to Sven. "He doesn't mean it. He's just hurt." Awwww. So sad.

Then, the crying, confessing, and flinching scenes really got to me. It left me all raw and sensitive. Jesus, lord.
ramblingrobin chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
Yay! It's so good to see this story again! I was excited to see it. I love Sven and Remy. Personally, I'd love to see some action of any kind. Either about Remy's cutting, psychological state, or frisky business between the boys. Or all three! Woo! Let's get this party started! You could also always skip forward in time to when something more interesting happens. My favorite part of this chapter was Remy cuddling up to Sven. It was too adorable. Hee hee, my favorite things in stories are angst, smut, and warm fuzzies. Can't wait to see what will happen next. xoxo Robin
Doctor Demon Yaoi-Sama chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
I looooooooooooove it!
Redrosey18 chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Awesome chapter, love this story and can't wait for more!
Doctor Demon Yaoi-Sama chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
*Claps while my muses are either waking up, getting off their phobes, or clapping also.* I like, LOVE this chapter. I need help with my story Bodies. Sorta. A teacher who helps Adam a little is killed by his parents but I have no idea which death to go with! *flairs* I know this has nothing to do with the story but well... Me go shut up now...

About the rewritten chapters QnQ how darest thee put thy brain through horrors such as this!
ramblingrobin chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Yay! Updates! Thank you!
Doctor Demon Yaoi-Sama chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
Ok, we are either related or the same person because we are weird. I was actually listening to "Livin la vida loca" on loop for two months! Im so sad! My brain has given up on a lot of things including writing! I'm trying to counter this creativity downfall by forcing ideas to flow... I like all of these chapters. Have Remy's nickname be "My love" or "My Little Jellyfish" in french or german.
Redrosey18 chapter 13 . 3/7/2014