Reviews for My VERY Public Diary
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
Hmm... interesting, that a 1D fic...
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Haha:D love this one
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Hey! I use the lingo all the time too:D What's your account on FanFiction? I'll check it out... What's your Fandom? I'm a Potterhead through and through:D
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I like how you write so frankly and you go wherever your thoughts take you.
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
D'you like Science too, or are you just brilliant at it?
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hey,
This first post seems fascinating. I like your easy style.
thegirlbehindyou chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
You'd probably think it's weird (or creepy..) that I'm enjoying reading your diary entries xD It probably has something to do with the fact that I have 2 Mathematics books for college waiting to be studied a story waiting to be completed : I'm a champion procrastinator. But apart from that, your rambles are so fun! lol, I think I'd really like to be friends with you (and so would many other people too, I'm sure) so give the people around you a chance and I'm sure you'll find someone to hang out/be crazy with :D
It was interesting too, to find out a little about your culture (you were talking about Texas Examinations so I'm assuming you're American. And Christian.) O.o That's so different from me, haha xD I'm Asian so having parents that ask for *too much* is not abnormal here.. I put up with mine alright, though them being SUPER (like, SUUPER) conservative doesn't help much. It's not that I disagree with them, I do hold the same beliefs but I like to have a little trust from the people I consider the closest to me. Ugh. Anyway, why am I rambling to you here? xD I guess I just wanted to encourage you to update this diary thing of yours, it's fun :D (& perhaps explain a little of the American school system for people like me, lol. All that classes thing went right over my head xD)

Have a wonderful day,
Your very own Stalker (I'm sure you feel honored. Oh, you're welcome.)
aka thegirlbehindyou xox
Vi chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I know this sounds crazy, but I sincerely enjoy this. You probably don't want my pity, but I'm sorry you're surrounded by so many people uncomfortable with homosexuals or bisexuals or whatever. I am too, but lucky for me, I'm straight. It's nice It's that you're honest about procrastinating and such.
Capritarius - Bird of Passage chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
On the awkward sap: I'm a Chinese-Canadian from a rather withdrawn family. My girlfriend is a Jewish-Texan whose family is the absolute inverse of mine. We're both college freshmen, but she's almost two years older than I am. We met for the first time in 6th grade, have been dating long-distance for three-and-a-half years, and are absolutely certain we're going to marry.

In conclusion, is what you're feeling crazy? Yes. Unlikely? Yes. Does that make it any less valid a feeling? Absolutely not. Trying not to come across as pretentious and all-knowing here, me being only two years older than you. Basically what I'm trying to say is, go for it. It's not the rest of the world's problem.

-Cap
Fang-StrikingSilver chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Your right, my teacher (christian school) acts like even if you believe in God, if your homosexual you will go to hell. He says this because "homosexuals can complete God's command of populizing the earth" but, the earth is OVER populized, I'm sure children in orphanages woul LOVE to be adopted by two gay men or two lesbian women, it sure beats staying in the orphanage with two angry nuns! So yeah, continue!
TheResultOfBoredom chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I have to agree with you, about religion.

But, here in our country we don't discriminate them at all. They're always welcome. :D

Great first chapter by the way. I'll read the rest of them.
TinfoilKnight chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I'm with yah, girl! Love is love, and religion doesn't change that.

Wait, wasn't I finding fiction to concrit? Uh... *gets back to work*