Reviews for The Unwanted and the Unloved
MyWeirdWorld chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Thank god for my alert-thingy working again XD

And it's a really strong piece. Bit hard to read though, cause it's such a heavy subject and most people hate a person like this, so it's odd to place yourself in someone's shoes who is like that. I like the fact that he has a conscience though, of what he has done. it makes me have mixed feelings for the ending. One part of me thinks he has a conscience, so he could work on it, while the other part of me really doesn't mind the ending, if you look at what he has done.

It's weird XD
2q2q1 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I read all three and I have a few friends at school who are cutting and I'm trying to help them stop.

My friend went two days without cutting herself. That's a record for her. I hope I can help make it into three days.
MyWeirdWorld chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I love the title of this chapter XD

the chapter itself is very original, i think.
MyWeirdWorld chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
It's really sad, but also very good. It makes me want to hug the main character
MyWeirdWorld chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
i like the last 2 sentences XD for some weird reason it was cool.

and a sock full of quarters? ouch 0.o
Indicates chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I can see where you were going with these one-shots, but they didn't do well for me in their form. I liked the second one, but only because it was a tiny bit less exaggerated than the other two. If these characters were a bit more developed and moved a bit beyond the 'nobody wants me' phase, their hardships and overall turns to suicide would've had more of an impact. Don't force so much drama all at once and try to make the drama realistic.

For example, I suppose I could buy that these parents are so cruel that they would force their son to stay in the attic, and maybe that he has a brother who just beats him up because, because, but I can't buy the fact that the bullies in school would go to such extreme lengths to ridicule him to the point where the guy ends up eating inside the bathroom and gets punished for it. Where are the teachers? The staff? These guys seem to do this a lot in the open, somebody would've noticed. And it gets exaggerated, the more I read it.

I'm not saying that bullying and abuse are appropriate, but it has to be realistic. Too much drama all at once doesn't a good story make.