Reviews for Ugly Davey
Fruits basket lover '00 chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
Even though Dean is a huge jerk, I am100% behind this new development. I'm excited to see how it all works out. Update soon!
purple-wolf-howl chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Crap, crap, crap, crap, CRAP! Dean knows, how?!I hope Dave ends up okay... Dean might get him fired for identity fraud or something! That bastard! Poor Davey :(
Update soon!
purple-wolf-howl chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
OMG! I just want to shove the blinds out of his eyes and put in big neon lights: DAVID DAVE! It makes the the whole thing so frustrating that the story becomes so much more addicting! *squeals* I love these stories! Update the story soon!
FriendOfDeath chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Oh my gosh, this is exciting!
Fruits basket lover '00 chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Update soon please! This story is so good and keeps me in suspense! Good job, can't wait for the next chapter!
chibikodo chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Someone else Dave- your alter ego! Haha Of course I can't help but wonder if Tyler actually knows. But why can't Dave just fess up before it gets worse?
S.H. Marr chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
Oh, I just can't wait for him to come out at sexy. You've done so much buildup for it, and I'm not sure it's as big a deal as you make it out to be. It's going to end up a big deal in this story, obviously, and I want to see you do it well. Like have Tyler mention David to...David.
chibikodo chapter 10 . 9/14/2012
I'm waiting for everything to blow up in Davey's face. haha I was reading this on but am going to be following here too just in case anything happens to either site. :D
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
How cute is Josh and timmy? And Roberts like the coolest old guy ever !
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Rachel going to be trouble ! Update soon :)
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Rick is like the coolest friend ever !
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Loved this chapter ! Update soon !
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
I really like this story ! I wonder how long it will be till Tyler finds out? You should more chapters soon , because you've got a good , original story here ! You have so few reviews? This story deserves at least 50 reviews ! :)
Fruits basket lover '00 chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Hahaha, I cannot wait until the dare is over and he goes to work looking hot and eveyone's like, "WTF?" I wonder if thery'll reconize him. But for now, I can't wait to see what happens with Tyler!
S.H. Marr chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Gah! I need more of this soon, please.