Reviews for Come Back to Me
zagato chapter 2 . 5/20
this is intriguing thanks
Astarael-11 chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
Oh wow, I read this story in one sitting and can I just say that I have no idea why this story doesn't have more reviews or why I didn't find it earlier.

It was just perfect. It had equal parts of everything (and I think it helps that I'm a total sucker for romance stories, especially ones which are this well-written).

I just loved all the characters and how they aren't perfect but they're perfect for each other. Your writing with Layla was so good that I could feel how she was feeling at the same time that she was.

I loved the close-knit relationshio between the friends and just everything Layla went trhough with Tom and her parents, it was just such a pleasure to read. Even the parts where she was doing something serious like confronting her parents.

The last chapter (before the Epilogue) I was in my seat anxious for her to meet Tom and for everything to go right and like I said before, it was just so well-written.

I'm just sad that it wasn't longer (not that you could have added more because it's already such a complete story) but just the fact that it ended to soon. Needless to say, you have definitely got a loyal reader now. I can't wait to read the stories about the other girls!

It's a bit annoying about the timing though because I have exams on at the moment but these stories are just too good not to read. Oh the dilemma... :P
Dill Wilson chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Great characters, great dialogue, realistic situations and inner dialogue with Layla.
azeeunlove chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
Beautifully written!

Thanks for writing such an amazing story!
Lady R chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
I really was captured by this story. The emotions, the struggles, the angst, so perfectly written. It was also well-paced for me personally and I'm glad you didn't drag it out to 20 chapters, it was just right. I can't wait to read the next story in this series!
rhi08 chapter 14 . 5/15/2012
I'm always surprised by the lack of reviews for this; it's a great piece and you manage to capture Layla's insecurities really well. I also like the fact that it's not a quick fix after she sees her parents, as that's realistic-she still has issues but she's accepted them and is working on it. I can't really think of any criticisms off the top of my head, I like your writing style and am looking forward to reading more of your stuff :)