Reviews for Fear
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Truly stunning. But I have to say... that you may not realize it but you DID make an impact in someone's life. Whether it was your little sister or someone reading your poems... They would throw their own version of a funeral for you. Everyone makes an impact in someone else's life that's how God created our paths. So don't ever think you wouldn't be missed because somewhere you have made an impact in someone's life. And one person should be more than enough to know and be able to say "Hey i made a difference."

The rhyme in this is goregous and flows very well. I quite enjoyed this and it was easy to read. Thanks for posting this!
True Talker chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Actually people care more than what you realize. This is very well written though.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
It's... Eerie and powerful... Another great poem
LaughableBunny1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Bravo! I could actually feel the emotions as I read along. In the end when nobody came to the funeral or gave a damn as to what happened to her, I smiled because it didn't of her fears were vanished. In God's arms everything is better and nobody can change that. This was just marvelous!
TheResultOfBoredom chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Just Brilliant.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
The mixture of emotions as this poem went on, just touched me deeply. I loved it, but felt a little bad at the same time. Outstanding job,!