Reviews for Blackout
Zoe1013 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
As the previous reviewer said, it is a little conceited of Shiina to want to harm her "friends" because Rae liked Lilia more than her. In addition, the amnesia part was unexpected. If you chose to give Shiina amnesia, the time period in which she forgot everything was a little bit too short.
In a way, Shiina is a little persistent in wanting to kill her friends. I feel like there should be more to the story than just Shiina wanting revenge.

However, the idea is new and original and was a nice read. The only part where I would ask for improvement is the way the plot is thought out. Other than that, keep up the great work and I cannot wait for the next chapter.

-Zoe1013
Angela Tilders chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
This story is really self-centered. Your main character, Shiina, seems to be very conceited, I don't know why she would still have any friends by the way she acts towards Lilia. Sure, I can see why she's jealous, but to go as far as to say her best friend STOLE away the guy she liked? You can't steal away a person, it was Rae's choice to go for Lilia and not Shiina, and I can see why.

To go as far as to wanting to kill the best friend who "stole away" her love, that's just low.

Unless there's an ulterior motive behind why Shiina wants to kill her best friend (besides the fact that Lilia took Rae from her), I see this as a very narcissistic story that has no significant plot.
KASHA THE AWESOME LEMON chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
mwahahahahaha. I WANNA KNOW WHAT SHIINA WILL DOOOO . Anywaysssss keep up the good work! ;)