Reviews for ReSpawn of Satan
Maquerita chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is a really great story! Well written, and very interesting. Can barely wait for more ]
That Boy over There chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
This is amazing I can't wait to read more.
tamzingrace chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Interesting story so far. Like the humour that seems to creep in. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Ney13 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
I usually don't read these kinds of stories, but yours drew me in and caught my attention. Well done:)
Astir-Lewis chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
OMG UPDATE SOON! You know, I really like this story, and I'm excited to see who the love interest will be! So hurry up!
Sakia Rumei chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
A nice chapter,Dread still has a lot to learn about the human world...i hope things look up for Adrien soon. You did a good job with this chapter and i'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Till next time.
She who walks the cemeteries chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Great idea, with the whole Hell-theme...

Really looking foreward to next update xD
Sakia Rumei chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
When i first saw the summary, i couldn't help but be curious about this fic and the plot. Turns out that this fic is very well-written

I enjoy reading all the chapters up to this point. Will be looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work, so far so good

Till next time.
kyrieleison chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Damien? From 'The Omen'? :) Good beginning. Waiting for next chapter.
Amarantis chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
It will be interesting to see what happens next. Your story has peaked my interest. I like how it's dialogue orientated.
thetabbykitteh chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wow what a great way to begin a story, I loved it.

Kitty