Reviews for The End of the Line
Derzbie chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Oh my God! She really is pregnant! This is wonderful! I can't wait till she tells Henry!
Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Yay a baby! This was a really interesting chapters because of the different almost starts off a little somber/upset. Then it becomes happy and exciting. I really like the pace of the story. I'm glad that Rebecca is happy about having a baby. I'm sure that Henry will be thrilled as well. That part with Uncle Cunningham was very amusing..it be really awkward to reveal that news to a niece o.O

A.D.W. loves J.L.S. Forever
Derzbie chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
That was great. :)
Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
You're leaving me hanging...

Anyway I sort of like the idea of going to war in lace and pink. I would totally do that myself. I really liked the pace of the story. I thought that the reaction with Henry was wonderfully written. Overall it was a pretty epic chapter and I can't wait for more.

A.D.W loves J.L.S forever
Derzbie chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
YESSS! THE SEQUEL! I didn't know you had one! I was just scrolling down and all and clicked your Author Name and I saw the sequel! You should've seen ow happy I am! This is absolutely amazing. I so knew that Henry and Rebecca would end up together.

And...one more thing. Is Rebecca pregnant?
Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
I had no clue that you had a sequel. I was so excited to find that out. Anyway on to actual reviewing your story...

Are you sure Rebecca isn't pregnant?... I'm not a doctor, but she has a few of the symptoms.I like the name Rebecca Ann it's a pretty name. I think that it was really easy to follow your story. The details make you feel like you are in a different world. I thought that Rebbeca's personality reminded me of myself. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Kenti chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Uh oh! Something's up! Pregnant? ;)
OIFvet84 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Wow rapid fire chatpers. I love it! haha Well we all know something is going to happen in reguards to the blackmailer and even though I am extrememly curious about that I'm actually looking forward to knowing whether or not Rebecca is actually pregnant or not. I mean maybe if a heir does get pregnant and has a child then the mysterious appearances of the heirs from the future will stop? Yet another possible meaning for the title. Great chapters and keep'em comin, I love seeing multiple unread chapter when I occasionally log in.
OIFvet84 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I'm so glad you're writing a sequal. Can't wait to read about the adventures and pitfalls awaiting the lovely couple and company. Kinda leary about the title though. 'The End of the Line' can mean so many things.
thetabbykitteh chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I liked this story, please keep writing.

Kitty