Reviews for Qualified
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I love that Sam's thoughts evolve while I'm reading x) The laughing paragraph "first because, then because..." is so cool, because we have to time to adapt our thoughts and views on James, together with Sam. Love the way you write.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
"We were discussing - clinically - how to progress with a relationship we didn't have. This was crazy."

I'm re-reading this and it's so entertaining! Don't know if I'm going to repeat my same comments, but I love the flow of the first chapter and the way Sam analyses everything so calmly. He has enough self-esteem to not be blinded by his crush but instead just takes a step back and names the guy's behaviour for what it is. He's funny and intelligent. Also you use some great oneliners. I'm glad this story's already in my favourites.
allancaldera chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I read this story like a year ago and I thought I had comment,The idea was amazing I like it very much,James was much sweeter than I thought and emotional too. both of them were last paragraph kill me though was amazing when you put that they use the things they bought was really cute.
Meztli chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I really liked this story. It was interesting and entertaining and surprising. I like how the idea of that missunderstanding went on and how it was solved. Its a very good story. Its like a story with some kind of moral too and about how assuming can make you lose a good oportunity, a good friendship and a good relationship.
A nony mouse chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Lovely! Absolutely lovely story! The ending was so sweet, and I was grinning so hard at the last sentence. You did a great job with this; this story has the danger of either character becoming overly pretentious to the point of annoying the reader, but that never happened because you have written them and the situation SO WELL. The length of the story was perfect as well, which is one of the reason why the last paragraph was so powerful. (If you had written chapters on those situations in the last paragraph, it wouldn't have been as good.) Thanks for sharing this gem with us!
whotevar chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
I laughed out loud in the dark confines of my room at 4am, grinned at the glowing screen like a maniac/sap, and utterly fell in love with these two characters. I adore this beyond most things I've read. Thank you for both writing and sharing it, you're wonderful.
Veneya chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
wow - that was amazing - perfect with the happy ending and aswell. I loved sam's character.

I honestly thought that sam was the hesitant one and james the arrogant from the first chapter but i really liked how you turned their characters around.
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Absolutely loved it. Great characters, great situation, wonderful interactions and development. Adorable ending. Abso-freaking-lutely adorable.
Loved it.
alliciainwonder chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
fskjdfnc This story was super sweet and cute while still constantly holding my interest with the way you wrote the characters. Wish it was longer and that you would have expanded on the characters more since this plot had great potential with how their friends would have reacted, how Sam found the middle ground he was looking for, how their relationship developed around the prejeduces their friends had, etc. But still a good solid story but please think about writing more :)
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
aww, this was really sweet. i loved the misunderstandings and the little epilouge :)
blurry19 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
This story was beautiful. Thanks for posting this.
Ranilyn chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Awww, that was one of the sweetest most adorable fics I had ever read! A pleasantly surprising turn of things! I'm going to head to hour page to see if you have more...or at the very least some favourite stores for me to try too.

But before that, I have to say I love this line: "Right then – how about we go canoeing down by the lake? I'll race you. And then maybe we can go back to my place...and knit." AHAHAHA...couldn't stop laughing at that line. XD
Ranilyn chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Awwww, short but well written. I love the characters! They're kind of adorable. _ And you had some good funny moments there!
Ranilyn chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Well, I think you should just jump into the waters then, if this is just dipping your toe into fictionpress! Hahaha, I love te idea you have for this little fic...definitely very unique and not something I've seen before!
nonaccount chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
That was so sweet! I really enjoyed it, thanks! :)
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »