Reviews for The Wild Ones
ARulzz chapter 25 . 10/10/2012
update fast. no excuses. i have board exams as well u know. i love ur story. if only u would update fast *sigh* UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE! love ya. oh btw i like N she's nice when she wants 2 b plz find her a matching guy. ta-ta
SimranVim chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
Next chappie?
ThatChickMelanie chapter 25 . 9/15/2012
Thank the Godess! ive been waiting fuh like evah! lol. and poor Naomi): well anyways ill be awaiting more chapters (if it doesnt say who i am, i'm ThatChickMelanie. Damn mobile -_-)
Blackbird1 chapter 25 . 9/13/2012
Aww, it's so nice that Emily is there for Naomi:) and I totally love Kyle dressing up with the hat! Soooo adorable!
RubyRed22 chapter 25 . 9/12/2012
Aww! I actually love Naomi! She's a lot more vulnerable than she seems, but I love how confident she can make herself be.

Short chapter, but THANKS FOR UPDATING! It's been a while, and I've been seriously contemplating writing a threatening note...
bookppl93 chapter 25 . 9/12/2012
Good chapter :)
Aem chapter 24 . 8/23/2012
Do u know bout dis manga: flunk punk rumble A.K.A yankee-kun to megane-chan
carrotXoX26 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
hi! i've been reading this story and it's soooo awsome! i totally love it!
CurryBunChan chapter 24 . 8/8/2012
noooo! update soon please3 its getting so good
CurryBunChan chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
lmao the whole time i was like "ohmigawd... ohmigawd...holy cheeze! *squeal* shits bout to go down!" lol i gotta calm down:P
UnIdenteefyabel chapter 24 . 8/5/2012
Sorry about taking forever to read your latest chapters. Just been so busy x_x

Wow O_O Everything is starting to click. And damn, I love it when that happens :D
You're so talented at writing and your story is so spectacular that I'm not even going to bother those few errors. Your story makes them bearable :)
And congrats, an update within two days after the previous one? Haha, that takes skill ;D

- There was an explosion in my mind when I found out they became neighbours. I can't wait to see where this goes! And the story seems like it's going to be a long one. (YES!)

Keep up the updates! (But don't stress out)
Ditto123 chapter 24 . 8/5/2012
I had a feeling that the girl Kyle would meet is Davina when Brent and Emily were talking about her. And I also had a feeling that when Kyle's dad kicked him out of the house, I was like, "He's going to be Emily's neighbor!" And I'm surprised that they were right :))
Ditto123 chapter 23 . 8/5/2012
Aww, Kyle is so sweet and caring! And so are the rest of the gang :))
bookppl93 chapter 24 . 8/5/2012
Waiting!
RubyRed22 chapter 24 . 8/5/2012
Wah! I can't wait to see what happens with Kyle and Devina and Emily! I'm so glad you always update so quickly! ;P
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »