Reviews for The Wild Ones
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Oh I love action stories! And I was laughing when she punched him. I don't know why but I do know that it was because she's protecting the both of them :))
RubyRed22 chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
AWAWAWAWAW. They're so cuuuute! I love the lovey dovey stuff, but I hope we get to see some real fighting and ass-kicking from Emily! Ooh, and I've never seen Brent fight; it would be awesome to see some action!
Ditto123 chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Aww poor Emily. But I do that the heroine can fight back! I love the fact that she knows how to fight. Not many leading ladies are like that in a bunch of stories -.-
Ditto123 chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Huh wonder whats going to happen now. And they kissed already! Yay! Even though that was pretty fast but whatev's! :))
Ditto123 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Wow, he already walked in her? Wonder what she'll do.
Ditto123 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Hmm, Flaming Dragon? Black Jacks? Girl who is supposedly a part of the Flaming Dragon jumped from the second floor? Interesting, interesting.
Ditto123 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Hmm, wonder what he's going to do
Ditto123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Haha. "What?" I laughed at that and said, what? Too!

Anyways, this is a really good starting chapter. I love :))
Guest chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
Yay! Keep up the awesome work :D
SimranVim chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait cant wait can't wait can't wait
ILoveEtc chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
More Updates Happy Me :) P.s Really Love The Chapter Names and Its So Funny How He Proposed
deets1 chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
Best story I've read all day. Seriously. I love it. It's so... confusing.
Well not confusing but it's complex. There are twists and turns and it all links back together in some very odd shape that one doesn't start to see until they get farther in. It's great. I love it. SO MUCH. Seriously.
Serenity G chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
Kyle and Emily are so cute!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
please hurry with the next chapter please :)
bookppl93 chapter 22 . 7/31/2012