Reviews for The Wild Ones
nice
bookppl93 chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
Tired as hell. Good job.
AMessofPickles chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
Nice chapter! But I honestly have no clue who the boss is...Hmmmm...yup. No idea.
I like where this is going and I'm very curious as to when Emily will crack and finally give in to Kyle :P I can't wait for that...

Anyways, awesome chapter! And it was so sweet of you to give me a shoutout! It's really my pleasure and you deserve! It seems kinda crazy though, huh? I mean, can you believe you've already written 21 chapters? That's crazy! Anyways, congratulations and I look forward to the next update!

Can't wait :D
Railia chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
yay! okay i like it still! I wish Kyle would stop doing stupid things though! Makes him not so likeable.
UnIdenteefyabel chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
YAAAAYYYYYY UPDATESSSSSSSSSSSS

xD You like my comments, I like your stories. WIN, WIN! THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME CHAPTER! I might've missed a few mistakes here and there because I couldn't remember where all they were. I was way too absorbed in your wonderful story *.*

This is what I remember:

- "He deserves to get his balls cut off, ignoring the boss's law. Well, did you figure out who the guy is," Emily questioned. -

She didn't actually ask a question (question mark needed) :3 Btw, I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I READ THAT LINE :DDD

- After all, he wasn't the type to give up after a rejection. 3 rejections, said a voice in his head. -

Digits can not be the start of a sentence. :D

UPDATE SOOOONNNNNN! I didn't review earlier 'cause I was drowning beneath all my homework already D:

But I rewarded myself when I read your story :D SO UPDATE MORE SO THAT I CAN REWARD MYSELF MORE OFTEN ;DDD

- Love this story (:
Serenity G chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
NIIIIIIICEE i cant wait for th next chapter to be released!
RubyRed22 chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
Update soon! The story is really great so far with all the action and romance! I don't recognize the guy though... Where did he come in before?
ILoveEtc chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
Wuvy The Chapter Names :)
bookppl93 chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
Thanks for updating :)
SimranVim chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
Rawr! Just wanted to be the 101 reveiw!
Molkchan chapter 20 . 7/14/2012
Great chapter! :D I liked how you put in a side story and took a break from the main one. Also, I am the 100th reviewer!
Railia chapter 20 . 7/14/2012
very good, interesting plot twists. I'm a little confused as to how old they are. Excited to read more!
*Railia
hangeoreb chapter 19 . 7/13/2012
I love this story sooo much, you have to update soon
SimranVim chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
Cool chappie :)
Emma chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
Lovely chap, very romantic. Pls update soon
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »