Reviews for Cherokee
sarahm92 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Oh! This is so exciting! *spoiler* At this point I can't tell if he likes her or is just kidnapping her. Did her give her the hairpin because he does like her, or did he do it to create false security? Please keep updating!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
loving the story so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
love the story so far
Anxiety Addicted chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Please update soon! I really like the unique plot of the story and you kinda left me at a cliffhanger at this chapter!

I like how you have Ruby working in the fields but during this time women usually never did a man's job. How is her father and mother all right with this? I know that she is the eldest but she is still a women and their "place" at the time was to do household chores.

Also, why is it that she's acting this way towards her mother. Children of that time usually never held contempt for their parents and if they did it was normally kept in secret. Children of that time also would never talk back to their parents in a form of disrespect unless they wanted to be spanked with the belts.

These are really the only two major concerns/questions that I have about this story. I how you describe the objects and surroundings and how you give background information on the characters. I really enjoyed this story and I can't wait for more! :)
Handmaiden of Artemis chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I really like your concept so far! I look forward to more :D
QueenOfHistory chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I really like your story so far. I like Ruby's character so far as well. I really, really hope you update soon. I want to know what happens next and how things end up! Please update ASAP!
bexr91 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Update soon! :)
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Must have more!
IridescentSoul chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I like the start and hopefully you continue this!
MushieGirl chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I am quite enjoying this story, and am eager to see how the relationship develops between the two of them. Update soon

Mushie
Elizabeth Cooper chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I love his accent! It totally doesn't fit, but I love it all the same. I can't wait to see what happens next. There were a few gramical errors, but even I do that often. I prefer longer chapters, but it wasn't too bad. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
11AG chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Well, I think thus chapter was good. But I can kinda guess what's gonna happen the next chapter. (I'll PM you)
missspacecase chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Interesting story. I like that you chose what appears to be a strong female lead instead of a damsel. Are we going to find out the indian's background? He sounds like he learned English from a backwoods trapper. One small anachronism: the phrase OK did not come into the American vocabulary until the mid-20th century.
Elizabeth Cooper chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I liked your story (or at least the first chapter, as that is all you've posted). The main character is interesting and I really want to know what is going to happen next, which is what you want a reader to do. My one and only complaint is that I want to learn more about the main character. More about her likes, personality, talents. She seems like a fun character and you have interesting scenes, but you don't use discriptions to bring it to life. I can't wait till you post more; I want to know more about the Indian.
11AG chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
It's very nice and long for the first chapter. I recommend you keep writing fantastically like this. ;)

- PT (mobile)