Reviews for Stone Heart
anonymousse chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
This is absolutely beautiful. Your writing is superb-I especially find Gideon's dialogue perfect (timeless, but not awkward in the slightest, which is hard to do). Thank you for writing this; I enjoyed it immensely.
Vampiyaa chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
aw :3 this was adorable! 333
Mama Dragon chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
What a great last chapter. Perfect and in keeping with the story. At some point I need to go through and make notes of typos and stuff in earlier chapters but you've written a lovely story. the only real problem I have is that the beginning doesn't doesn't have the the grab it should have to pull readers into the story. Not sure how to help you on that at this moment - I get really bad fibro fog with atmospheric changes so I'm sort of in "duh" mode.
girlmundy chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
I just wanted to tell you that the epilogue made me cry it was so beautiful...thank you!
heart song chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Its awsome!

you have to carry on writing this!

update soooon!
heather.is.epic chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I enjoy your story keep up the good work!
Elanor Crumwell chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Ohhhh I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kangae no Hinansho chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
Love the humour of this. Grammar was pretty good. There were a few repetition issues, but if I remember correctly, only two. I really like this, but Chapter 9 lost me a bit with Marie. She believed him to be magical WWWAAAAYYYYYY too easily. And Adela just kind of disappeared. Unless Maria is a witch or something and she knows that dribbling her blood on him may turn him back into stone. O_O... maybe?

Oh, and a suggestion, I would try to space out chapter updates. Most people seem fine with one or twice a week getting a chapter. And here is why I suggest this. This is the best way to get reviews and critiques (if you want those) because (and I can only go off of me and my friends) when I see a story that has 9 chapters and no reviews a red flag goes off in my head. My first thought is that the story must be pretty bad and not worth reading at all. I only happened to read it because I noticed that you put up 9 chapters in one day-you can't guarantee that people will notice that.

Besides that, please do update soon. You had my giggling like a crack addict the whole time and Gideon just sounds impossibly yummy...and if I was Adela I would have already said screw it, and have screwed him... . that sexy sexy stone man...mmmmmmmmmm

-KNH-