Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
xandria11 chapter 38 . 8/30/2013
Aaaaw! I love love love your story! I love how its not purely romance! :D I really cried! :D
Teen chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Your story has moments of interest but the main character is just too whiny and girl girl.
Infinite Legend chapter 39 . 6/11/2012
Mm, this is a nicely written chapter. Carrick next.
Edward George chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
If I didn't know better, sounds like you're describing Zero week of Basic Training. Good opening and good dialouge throughout the opening sequence. Good choice of nick names for the male characters - One girl among a hundred boys - excellent. I haven't had a chance to read the whole story but what I've read so far brings back those memories from 45 years ago at Fort Dix, NJ. And I don't miss it a bit! # # #
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 38 . 6/3/2012
awesome sotry!
Elizabeth Drake chapter 38 . 6/2/2012
That's so good! Really sad to see the story come to an end and I can't wait for the fillers.
LittleBloom chapter 38 . 6/2/2012
That ending was so wonderful! I'm sad that this is almost over, but I read "How Can I Not Love You" and I'm glad you'll be working on it some more now. Your writing style is really amazing, and i'm looking forward to reading more of your works. Good luck! Oh, and have you ever considered editing this a little and sending it to a publisher? If I saw this book on the shelf I would buy it. Just saying. :)
EkkoBunny chapter 38 . 6/2/2012
Such a great story! I'm happy it ended on a happy note. Everyone had their own little happy ending. :)
Infinite Legend chapter 38 . 6/2/2012
One of my favorite stories. This one. The way you bring the characters to life is just amazing. Say, do you plan on continuing Lego House?
Infinite Legend chapter 37 . 6/1/2012
Are you still doing the shorts?
mylitteprincess chapter 35 . 5/31/2012
more please.
Elizabeth Drake chapter 35 . 5/31/2012
I'm glad that she is dealing with it and am annoyed that carrick left her! He must have been blind to not see she loves him.
Infinite Legend chapter 34 . 5/30/2012
So there will be 41 chapters? Sweetness.
Elizabeth Drake chapter 34 . 5/30/2012
You did well on talking about Logans death; I was almost crying in parts.
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 34 . 5/30/2012