Reviews for Series of Stupid Cliches
Ed Harley chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Let's hope Selena doesn't uncover my lack of ability too, But if she does I hope there's dramatic music when she tells about my D- in music.
Keith Keitherson chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Hahahahaha and thats when child services showed up to give Johnny better, unpoisoned, meals
Ed Harley chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Keen observations, somehow there’s always one character in jail, one in the hospital, one plotting evil. And nobody knows who’s baby belongs to who. Good times!
RedX9 chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
Well the lance armstrong saga is pretty devastating, it just shows you that everyone has skeletons in their closet, just ask tiger woods.
This chapter reminded me of something which I had read on the net yesterday. It was about a gaming character. She was a teacher with a good and nice natured personality with a love for music, she looks quite innocent and nothing of her spells evil. But it was only when I read her character bio in the anime that I found out that she was actually evil, trying to rule the world. Tormenting and torturing her victims to death, even manipulating her subjects under her. She was eventually incinerated to death. It just shows you that you can never really know the true intentions of another person
RedX9 chapter 25 . 10/27/2012
So what happened?
Vivace.Assai chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Interesting story... This is definitely one of those quick reads that makes you smile, and I enjoy it. I didn't like this one as much as City Phantom, but this was nevertheless pretty good. Of course, there isn't really a big point about it, except as a parody about reality and movies/fairy tale cliches. However, that's why this collection is so enjoyable. It's just nonsensical fun and pointing out some cliches - a good laugh.

So I really like this collection and thanks for sharing it with us!

Signing off...

P.S.: Sorry it took so long to return to this. I've been very busy so it will take awhile for me to catch up.
InfamousDaydream chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I'm really sorry a part of me feels like I sailed past the point of this.
What exactly are you trying to show by this?
Vivace.Assai chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I've been looking through the reviews for my stories, so as a thank you for your review to Ritual Repetition, I decided to check out one of your stories:

Well, this was very hilarious. I wasn't really sure about it at the beginning, but when you got to the point where City Phantom is bleeding to death and being ignored, I couldn't help but burst out and laugh. This is really realistic yet humorous at the same time, so great job with this parody! This collection of stories seem really fun, so I'll definitely try to check it out more when I find more time.

Signing off...
Luckycool9 chapter 23 . 8/25/2012
I still love this story...
Luckycool9 chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Arggh! The real people cameos are driving me insane! I love the story but they are driving me up a fourth wall! Keep writing
FlawlessPink chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hehe... cool story! I really like it, update please! [:

Check out my story? I would really want a great author like you to read my stories! _
Abbytjie chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Hilarious! This is so true, I've always thought it was stupid that parents use 'starving kids in Africa' as a way to get their children to eat. Shouldn't they eat less so there's more left for the poor kids in Africa? Good story.
wires and waves chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I think I read somewhere that you really can't use over 100% of your potential/strength/whatever. And did Rocky just turn Super Saiyan?
TinfoilKnight chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
Duude. That was quick.

This is why you run track or cross country. There is no 'team' in 'race'!

(There's no 'I' either, but we'll overlook that. Sh! Just don't say anything, TK, nobody will notice...)

You've got tense issues? This scene starts and ends in present, but switches to past a couple times in the middle. Might want to proofread for tense before you post, if you have time.

Update soon! -TK
TinfoilKnight chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Oh, I don't even know anymore.

Cliche ideas, anyone?

- werewolf, vampire, elf, or whatever falls in love with a human girl

- love interest almost dies, but then the hero somehow revives her with CPR (CPR doesn't cure a gunshot wound, dumbass author.)

- the power of friendship! (Or love!)

- villain suddenly decides not to be evil, right at the very climax of the story, for no good reason.

- radioactive spider, genetic manipulation, or any other questionable event gives a character superpowers instead of resulting in, say, cancer.

- it was all just a dream.

Update soon! :) -TK