Reviews for Greek Shadows Part One: The Beginning
ArowaRimu chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Wow, sorry it's been so long since the last review, but my story's been taking long as well. I find myself distracted a lot these days...

I like this chapter, although there were some errors in some sentences(I think.) that made it difficult to understand. Like the one about the Kraken. Did you meant that humans helped the Kraken reach full power?

Oh, and why didn't she punch that jerk? I would have. It would have been the right thing to do! A derogatory term is much more offensive than Czarina's opinion. Damn, that guy/girl/whatever makes me mad!

Hm, the teacher, Mr. Mercury, seems really laid-back for a teacher. I was surprised to hear him use 'Um..' in his sentences and dialogue. I guess it's okay. Maybe it's just me and my mental image that teachers are usually wise and strong, that's how they can properly teach the next generation of people, no?

All this talk on Roman and Greek Gods made me think that maybe one side will be evil and the other good. Maybe Czarina will really have to start taking sides, making teams, ha ha!

Czarina seems a bit selfish when the part about her cousin was going on, but I guess I can relate to her somewhat. Having only one person the family you really like and can talk to leave you for a long time can cause some anxiety, I guess.

I'm interested in his mission though, the story makes it sound like he's a spy or something. I have a feeling he's gonna be the catalyst that drags Czarina into the fight! Can't wait to see some conflict happening!

Well, that's about it for this chapter, will read the next one when I can!
Taz-dragon chapter 26 . 7/30/2012
Very good! Looking forward to the sequel!
Taz-dragon chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
Great stuff! Keep it up.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2012
Awesome! Tension building...
Taz-dragon chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
GREAT STORY! I really like it so far, 10/10! I mean, I read up until now in one go! Bravo!
I-Know-Everything chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Whoot! Magical back ride on Blake! Oh, and I don't think that she wanted to be put down at that height.

Onward onto waiting for the next chapter.
I-Know-Everything chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Haha, I would not have went towards that finger. It sounded dangerous.

I guess the bird was sent to go drag her along?
ArowaRimu chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow, pretty interesting character you've molded! I really like her personality, she seems so strong willed and independent. Her traits feels so unique compared to the girls we see in stories.

Her name is... Czarina, the 'C' is silent, right? It's pronounced 'Zarina', right? I'm bad with names like this.

I'm liking the character interactions in this first chapter, they bring out a very human side to the main character, turning the otherwise plain opening chapter to a story to a much more interesting one.

I think the writing style's good, stylistic even, but perhaps I can suggest giving the events happening some descriptions, mostly because I enjoy picturing stuff in my mind according to how you, the writer, envisions.

I'll be writing reviews for every chapter to come, and seeing how this is going to includes the mythological gods of Greece, I have a feeling it's going to be rather interesting!

A question though, is there any reason why there's a part one in the title? Are you planning it to give some impact?
I-Know-Everything chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Cool items. I can't wait to find out what else they find, and all the encounters with Cezar and his group!
I-Know-Everything chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
"Why Canada?"

"Because nobody suspects about Canada." Blake said.

That had to be the best quote of the chapter. Reminded me of Canada from Hetalia...

But, uh, it got DRAMATIC! Off to read next chapter!
I-Know-Everything chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Where does this leave off at? We find out that Czarina is a Greek God. How wonderful. And I don't like Cezar... he's hell bent from somewhere that I don't care about. And fracturing her wrist isn't good at ALL.
I-Know-Everything chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
You get major points on the 30 Seconds to Mars song. I love Hurricane. And basically all the other songs up there. :)

Your characters are so interesting. I'm off to read more!
Lost Found and Forgotten chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Good chapter, Cezar is becoming for interesting, I'm curious about him. The Kraken, he seems cool. Keep up the good work-

Cryonic-Zephyr
Lost Found and Forgotten chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Great chapter, Cezar sounds really mysterious
Lost Found and Forgotten chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Hooked so far! This is a great story so far, keep up the good work!