Reviews for Taking It
justanotherdot chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I've read this and another Baisyl/ Cale one-shot and they're both... nice. I would have loved it if I didn't read TCATH before reading this but since I have a tendency of creating a character image in my head and it automatically put Baisyl in a prearranged place for sassy ukes. This has hindered my enjoyment a few times before usually looking it difficult tayo see a the real brilliance of a story. I feel that your storyg merits more praise and I feel bad for not being awhile to give a better review. If I try really hard to ignore the name and my bias... Baisyl is quite the dashing nobleman.
incrediblectopus chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I wish you had more with Cale in it. He's really cute. I want him to be happy.
To lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
-wistful sigh-
I love these two so much ;w;
Baisyl is haughty and noble without being a douche, and Cale is so GODDAMN CUTE. -squeal-
I really hope you write more with them :)
Preposterous chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
There aren't many historical slash oneshots on fictionpress, but this is definitely one if my favorites. It makes me want to read more.
Redrosey18 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
wow, love it and hope theres a chapter 2
Sadiiztic chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I find your author's note at the end very manipulative.
It makes me feel bad for 'almost' just blatantly reading this work and leaving it for dust! Now, now I do not endorse in reviewing a lot of works but this had very fetching young characterized men.
Very adorable a tid bit fluffy
HobbitOfHogwarts chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Ohhh, I liked this very much. Good job. c: I'll put it in my favorites too.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is BRILLIANT and so was The Cat and the Canary! I think Cale is sooooo very cute with all his stuttering, aaaw he's just lovely. And Baisyl... well, what can I say! He's Amaaazing :D

I really really hope you will write another Baisyl/Cale story because I clearly love them! One of the best couples [not that they are quite at the couple stage... but still] ever on fp! [in my opinion of course]

By the way I love this bit:
"Honestly, I never fully understood the concept of a derogatory term for someone who enjoys sharing their body with a number of persons. Sex," Baisyl said, "…is quite natural, and enjoyable, no less, for however many parties are involved, presuming it's executed properly. Why should engaging in it give rise to such disparaging titles?"
...He's so deep!...
Kaila Azroth chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You write some really interesting stories with great detail in a short amount of story line given and I really like it that way too. Your one shots are really interesting, ive been reading QuanxDerik stories youve done, and I must say I‘ve been more wowed than ever I mean you write the most best yaoi ever and I love it. But I also love your plots no matter what which is real awesome. Thsnks for being such a freat writer!
IttyBittyDice chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Very good. I still like Cale very much, and love seeing the differences in Baisyl's behavior. I'm so glad you wrote this. I only wish I had read it sooner!-I am curious about Roanna;I kind of wish there had been more explanation behind that, but the story is wonderful nonetheless.
Voidpoint chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I'm loving Cale's adventures.
Lost In My Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I believe that it was exceptionally well written and that the descriptions of the scene's and Cale's emotions are very well done. Good job.
HoodedCat chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
wow great writing and plot (XD?)

just saw that it's an sequel though...good for me

so keep going *thumbs up*
4everclueless chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I love the two oneshots for Cale and Baisyl as well as the main story! I really hope you write another about Cale/Baisyl. Their relationship is getting very interesting.
Lisabeth1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This is so good!

Very original, i'd like to read more of the plot behind it.

*just realized it's a sequel*