Reviews for Lark Song
I Haz Cat chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Awesome story! I demand a sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! SEQUEL! Please? Thank you! :-)
The lone canine chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story and especially this last chapter. The emotion was captured perfectly and the fight scene was brilliant. I greatly look forward to more from like.
The lone canine chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Ah ha ha, this Helen cracked me up when she told Almaya to tell Lark that Helen says hi before Skye kills her. Quite a remark. And great job here! Looking forward to more!
The lone canine chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
I am afraid I do not know what is coming up next chapter but I have a sneaking suspicion about what could happen but I will keep it to myself for now. Another awesome chapter! Well done.
The lone canine chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
I like this chapter a lot. Especially the last scene of the chapter, hence the title I assume. Almaya is getting jealos and part of me feels kinda bad for her. I don't know what's coming next chapter but I certainly look forward to it.
The lone canine chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
When you said lapin meant rabbit I laughed. Ahh...

So anyways excellent job on the chapter, I especially found the scene where Savitor threatened that guy to be quite well done. Great job with this one!
The lone canine chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
I think that Almaya is worried that Skye might become better friends with Valaer than he is with her, and not so much about her being an enemy. Ha ha, great job on the chapter!i
The lone canine chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Great job with this chapter! I like Skye the most right now out of the current characters so far.

Excellent chapter!
The lone canine chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really like this so far! It is quite well written and the cliffhangeq ending makes me want to read more. It's neat that you got to do this for an English class too. Great job!