Reviews for Female Familiar
DormDad chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I have read the three chapters you have posted. I want to laugh at myself because I do not know where you are going (and that usually disinterests me) and yet I want to read more. There are some issues with word placement and grammar. Nothing a quick edit would not find and fix. The names coming at you so quickly becomes disorienting though. Eventually you sort them out. It would be nice to have some sort of reference. such as "such and such the familiar said." Especially at first. I hope that we see more of this quiet Mage and his protective familiar. There is a mystery her along with how she will protect him and where he will go. The love interest from the other college I thought might have gone somewhere, but then the idea that he might move was thrown in. I will hold off on the Favorite story part as you have just begun with this. I hope you know that you are one of my favorite writers on the net at this point. I can only see you getting better and better. Yes, I am envious! LOL
Write On!
Ney13 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Aw, acceptance. Steven doesn't seem very accepting, more cynical than anything, and it's cute that he's taken Scott under his wing (at least, that's what it looks like from my standpoint).
DormDad chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Oh! I like this! Robin is a spitfire. Teamed with a 'nerd' that could be a dangerous combination! I hope that you will continue this story it has a lot of really cool things that could happen with Robin leading the charge and Scott being dragged along kicking and screaming.
Write On!
DormDad chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
A couple of minor grammatical errors, but overall a fun story. I like the underdog theme. Please continue.
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
HI I'm not much of a talker but...

WOOAAHHHMoRe! PLEASE

ZOMG

THIS WAS GREAT can't wait for more
Vissermatt chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Howdy.

I've been a fan for awhile. It's good to see a new fresh story being posted though.

Most of your stories have a similar feel, but the premises are generally unique enough to make them all worth reading.

I hope to see where you take this one, just kinda wish you don't make Robin as all powerful as you did Black Night.

That may sound abit rude coming from a nobody reader, but I can honestly say that Demon's Price took a very linear path merely because BN was basically kingfish.

Good luck in your writing, can't wait to see what happens.