Reviews for 5 Things
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love how your mood is so joyful, then packs a punch of lingering grimness. The poem seemed almost determined.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Lovely! I love love love this. Shows the beauty of religion which some of us fail to see.
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very true. It's so much better to focus on what we do have than don't. Good job!
Pzychotic chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
OMGOEJFWOIEJFOW

Wow I didn't visit FP in a while and you've written some amazing things!

I love your appreciation for simple things...it's beautiful and so honest. That's what I really like about your writing. I'm happy I met you on FP because you are a precious writer!
Valenteen chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Very appreciative- I like it. The way you described the fruit was incredible! It's good.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This poem was soooo amazing. I love how you four of the five senses and added as your last sence the abilities God gave you. BEAUTIFULLLL. Keep it up girl .
katrrat chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
wow. that's mesmerizing. I could almost picture and sense the smell of jasmine and apples! Extremely graphic and schematic. Well done, my friend!

- kaykay
John 8.36 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This is so great! Your word choices are so perfect and provide such a great picture for the reader. I have read all your stories/poems and they are fantastic! You are a very talented writer!
Pinchen chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That's beautiful!

The idea is great and I like the way you show not only the good things, but also some sad aspects of life.

Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I loved it! I loved how with each sense there was something good and something bad.

Good luck with your writing, hope you're on a roll. :D