Reviews for Better The Devil You Know
Essie B Hackett chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I think this is a VERY good beginning...it left me with a lot of questions(Just as a beginning should)
The Gray Witch chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is very intriguing and a joy to read. 'Bliss' or whatever her name is, is a nice change of pace from other supernatural stories I've read. She can look after herself, she's... self reliant. Please post/update soon.
Whirlymerle chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That's a spiffy cover, by the way. :)

[Now all I had to do was find a permanent place to stay, like an apartment or sheltered alley, or anything warm and dry./Luckily, I had gotten that prick of a vigilante or whatever he was off my tail yesterday.] I would put some sort of scene break in here, since you're transitioning between two scenes and your character's emotional state changes dramatically.

I like how action packed this chapter was—I thought you successfully made this an intense opening chapter.

I feel like I didn't get a good sense of the settings. I would have liked to see a skunk by the garbage in the dark alley or the grimy bathroom tiles with soap dripping down the sink or something like that.

Otherwise, nice job,
Merle
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
great story still wondering where you going with it which makes it all the more interesting keep going pls
The Tabby Kitteh chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Best vamp/wraith story Ive seen in a long time besides The Immortal Rules story and the awesome movie Priest.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
keepwriting
AlmaLucia chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
When Charlotte suggested the girl was a prostitute I busted out laughing xD Loved this chapter can't wait to read about how Alice is going to help find the vampires! :]
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Poor Charlotte. She has to deal with so much...
I really liked this chapter! I am looking forward to the next one :)

Hayley
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
I feel sorry for her, having to carry that knowledge around... :'(. I hope it makes Ash see her more humanish!
Great chapter, I cannot wait for the next :)
Mary Kate Ashley chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
It is really nice!
Well written!
Gripping!
I like the descriptions.
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Nice!

This seems like a good story so far, and I encourage you to continue soon! :)

-Coco
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
this rocks i hope you keep updating and i dont think you suck as a writer.. nice descriptions not too long winded not too short and you give enough to get interested but keep us guessing..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
OMG freaking awesome !
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Great chapter! I love Ash :) looking forward to the next update!
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
This story's awesome! I can't wait for the next update!