Reviews for Insanity
Symphonic Rain chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
WHAT, THE...? She stabbed her with a PENCIL and made a finger FALL OFF? How is that even... possible? O.O

Well anyways good to see that you're still continuing with the story... but still, that... is... way too weird. Or does she have supernatural powers now? ;) Good chapter nonetheless I guess :)

Maybe the single strangest thing I have ever read... no probably not XD but still, pencil, hand, sheesh that is disturbing... a knife, ok fine, but a pencil? lol reminds me of the time I accidently stabbed myself with a pencil. I still have the lead mark visible inside my hand :P true story.
TOMEFROMYOU chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
UPDATE UPDATE!
Symphonic Rain chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I see you've already done what I said in the other review, so forget about that lol. (though you should fix up the first two chapters too)

As for the story itself, it's pretty good so far, has spelling errors in the first two chapters but that's not really a big deal. Overall, though, the third chapter seems a lot more polished in it's prose, it's characters, everything; though the (cough, extremely, cough) swift change in Angela's character is almost unbelievable, even in a fictional setting, well, I guess that's why the story is titled "Insanity" lol, but you may want to fix that up a bit, I don't know.

Also, I don't believe 'RANDOM FACT FROM THE INTERNET #3' :P

Can't wait to see future updates.

Have a nice day.
Symphonic Rain chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Please put spaces between the paragraphs... not saying the story is bad or anything, but it just makes it hard to focus the eyes from one line to the next and makes everything looks so bunched up :(