Reviews for Promises
True Talker chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
If you are asking this question to each person? Promises to me of love mean from me to a certain someone that he will know that he is loved, that he will know that he always has a friend in me, that he will feel love comfort and more. He will not be alone and he will be my equal my better half - in relationship in love and in truth. I will do all that I can for him and all that he asks me - all that he needs. What do I mean by that? I mean that I will be there for him in any way that I can be in any way that he needs me to be. Promises of love to me, means promises of soul, promises of the mind and promises of the body and spirit. What do I mean by this? I mean my all to him. I give my all to him. It has been what I have felt as well. Why? Because he has awakened my soul, because he holds the power of my heart in his hands, because he puts my mind in awe because he makes me think and more, because he lifts my spirits, and because my body already feels connected to his.

For me to see him I will show him, that is what I want myself.

Thank you for sharing your poetry as it had made me think about my own situation.