Reviews for This is the World
SunsetSprite chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hey, listen to what I have to say...
There are two paths in life. One to the good life, the other towards the bad. It's up to you which one you want to take and follow. However, everyone needs a little sunshine sometimes, so try, at least try, go near the good path, alright? I know you can.
...Unless of course you're in the middle path which is the path of insanity, then you need to contact me. XD ((No offence, I'm not calling you insane! Don't take that the wrong way!))
Very well written, I must say.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
But where there is death... there is birth. Just like where there is evil there is good and just like where there is light there is darkness. evil isn't the absence of good. It's the absence of God. People need to open their faith. I don't know why i went religious here... but i had to.

Anywhoo... Very, very deep and lovely poem. Even through the shadows that you created that coat this.. it still is beautiful.
True Talker chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is written quite well however this is the horrible side of himanity. I like to bring to life the decent/good side of humanity. I am NOT critisizing your work at all what so ever it "IS" written quite well including the word placement. If I dwell on the horrible/ugly side of humanity I feel depressed and sadened - I like to call forth the decent/good side of humanity so that others are touched by it - heart and soul. Some times to spread positive words is to make others feel it, see it, and then they mimic it.

Thank you for sharing this.
Doctor Alex chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This reminds me of something my friend once said.

"The world has two sides. A good side and a bad side. The bad side... is just SO BIG, it's gravity is always dragging you down. Making it so hard to escape. But to get to the bright side, all it takes is a little push; a smile, or a pat on the back. You know, smiling sends messages to the brain saying your happy. Smile once in a while, and you'll be happier. The happier you are, the more you smile. Once you're on the good side, you can stay there for a while"

...I don't know how I remembered that entire thing... o_O

Anyway, I really liked your poem! It was written beautifully! -
theycallmetalljake chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
you have improved so much, and this is so beautiful! don't stop believing in what you write.
TheResultOfBoredom chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This poem if nothing but reality itself, it's such a shame to know the truth, no matter how we deny 's always present.